Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    **Dennis** Male

Of course I care about my neck. It`s part of body which girls like most. Of course I need to take care about it ;)

**** Female

Red face Face, Neck, Hands & Knees!

Neck is one of the MOST importnat part of your body that you need to take care of! Why? Becuase it shows the sign of aging the most!!! Neck and Knees are the areas where our skin gets hangy and nasty!!! So... let's prevent it!!

1. protect your neck from UV ray! apply sunscreen SPF30 or UP everyday!

2. use cleanser AND soap to clean your neck just like you cleans and wash your face every morning and at night!

3. exfoliate your entire body at least once a week. i use Natural Peeling Gel for my once a week exfoliation treatment at HOME. It is very gentle to my skin but makes my skin smooth and silky

4. MOISTURIZR your entire body with lotion AND cream!
    we focus on providing GREAT detox, slimming, anti-aging products
    www.vlns-spa.com

thanks for a great post! do u know any good sunscreen that does not make my skin sticky??

**** Female

Wink sunscreen cream or spray?

I think dermalogica's sunscreen cream for sensitive skin is a good one. But if you do not like cream type, maybe you can try the spray type.

Bioderma Photoderm Max SPF 50 Spray is a good one
    we focus on providing GREAT detox, slimming, anti-aging products
    www.vlns-spa.com

**** Female

Although this tread is about neck pigmentation, you can also prevent wrinkles around your neck by applying a moisturizer that you are using for your face or cucumber massages.

Pigmentation and spider naevis are the first signs of ageing in the neck area and similar to the eye area, collagen loss will be the most commonly found protein loss after elastin. How the neck tissue ages are mostly due to the work play lifestyle, this will be reflected as obviously as the backs of our hands. Our genetic blue print will determine the firmness of the jaw-line, length of the neck and the strength and density of collagen.

There are many muscles situated in the neck, extending from the mandible (jawbone) to the hyoid bone and to the sternum and clavicle. However, it is some of the muscles of the face not the neck that will determine the firmness of the jaw-line.

The neck area should be considered as part of the breast tissue, which has no muscles and is not fixed to the chest, but suspended by a framework of connective tissue, known as Coopers ligaments. These ligaments are between the adipose tissue, and reinforce the connection between the breast and the chest wall. This connective tissue, which encloses each of these components, gives cohesiveness to the mammary structure and the neck

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12