Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default How to deal with Oily Skin

Oily skin is usually very dull and shiny and makes us feel very awkward. And often pores and pimple and other blemishes are associated with this condition. In this type of skin type, the oil producing sebaceous glands just overactive for our liking producing more oil than actually needed for the skin. The oil oozes from the skin and mixing with dirt gives a very greasy shine. The pores are enlarged and skin turns coarse look
    Causes of Oily Skin
    Heredity
    Diet
    Hormone levels
    Pregnancy
    Birth control pills
    Cosmetics you use
    Humidity and hot weather

During puberty, oily skin is common condition and its more because of hormonal Shifts, but it could occur at any stage. in simple words we can say, skin tends to go dryer with age. The flow of sebum or oil actually increases with adolescence and usually tends to decrease with age. It may also speed up during pregnancy and menopause
    Skin Care for Oily Skin

Some solace for the some of you having oily skin, your kind of skin ages slow than other type of skin .
    Though oily skin needs special attention for cleansing with plenty of hot water and soap to prevent the pores from being clogged. Avoid harsh products that could strip your skin of oil and could possibly lead to flakiness. Even that could cause reactive seborrhea, where glands may just work over time to compensate for the loss of natural oils.

First thing you need to understand and do is to get rid of any such products which leave your skin dehydrated and skin to shrink. This kind of restriction of oil follow will lead to blockage or worst breakouts.
    To cleanse the skin, use oil based cleanser or face washes to dissolve the sebum effectively
    Keeps your skin clean, limit washing it few times daily? Too much again will cause more oil production
    Pick the one cleanser which is oil based, avoid heavy cleansing creams, and please avoid harsh soaps or cleansers completely. If possible choose pure soaps without any artificial additives, If it is with anti bacterial properties, even better. Avoid the cleansers with alcohol because they take away the vital moisturize from the skin and apply water based moisturizer to keep the skin supple and smooth
    Use hot water when washing your face. Hot water dissolves skin oil better than lukewarm or cold water.
    When cleansing, massage your face well with your fingertips, using an upward and outward motion. Be careful not to rub soap into the skin; it can clog pores.
    If your oily skin is scaly, you can often correct the problem by using a deep-cleaning exfoliate on alternate nights, and following the treatment with a light coating of moisturizer.
    Try using a clay or mud mask. If you have sensitive skin, use white or rose-colored clays.
    Use a light antiseptic night cream from time to time if you wish, and apply a clarifying mask one or two times a week.
    Choose cosmetic and facial care products specifically designed for oily skin.

**** Male

Default How to deal with Oily Skin

To deal with oily skin i use the following tips like:
    1.Use proper cleansers
    2.Use Non-Comedogenic Products
    3.Use Products Suitable for my Skin

Making changes in your diet can also help with oily skin. Eats lots of fresh fruit, leafy greens, and whole grains. Seek out foods which are high in B vitamins, and try to avoid excessive consumption of fat. You may also notice that your skin reacts to certain foods, so try to keep track of what you are eating so that you can learn which foods you should avoid. By eating well and caring for your skin gently, you should be able to greatly reduce the unpleasant look and feel of oily skin.

The main cause of oily skin is because of the improper amount of moisture in your skin.....

Oily skin can be a real pain.. fortunately my skin has gotten much better over the years and I rarely break out anymore. Try and use products that are meant for oily skin and also make sure to stay hydrated and clean your face regularly.

**Lucy Jodkowski** Female

This was a good read, thanks for the information.

L.
    x

**** Male

Oil produced by skin is good for skin. But if it is more, then it is not good. Your face looks oily. First clean your face five times daily with good soap and fresh water. Drink one liter water in morning and walk to fresh air.

**Brenda** Female

abhniav singh, i usually agree with your posts but i think washing your face 5 times a day is way too much. i don't think even if your skin is immencely oily twice a day is enough.

Washing your face twice a day is sufficient. You will harm your skin if you wash it more than that. Use a face wash and moisturizer that are made for your type of skin and then only in the morning and before you go to sleep.

**Jessica Mills** Male

Oily skin is such a pain, My skin is so oily and because of this, lots of pimple on my both chicks and I have used a lots of product but all are useless. Anyone can help me how can I come out from this problem??????

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast