Thread: Crows Feet

Default Crows Feet

What product works well on erasing those lines under and around your eyes?
    I feel like every time I look in the mirror they get worse and my eye cream doesnt seem to help!

**Brenda** Female

i think just about every company out there that deals with skin care has their own version. retinol will help but don't get it in your eyes. you have to have patients. sorry i can't recommend one over the other. just read up on each. read reviews, ask your friends. pick one and try it. don't always believe what the company tells you. use common sense. good luck.

Hi Elaina,
    For me, Jojoba Oil and Shea butter seem to help with improving the appearance of crows feet and wrinkles around the eyes. In other words, they just appear less noticeable. However, the products don't get rid of the lines which are caused by the fact that your skin is less elastic and firm because of damage to collagen and elastin fibers. For the most part, this is due to the damage by UV rays. So it is important to apply sunscreen to your face every day from now on to prevent additional damage.

To treat your existing lines, talk to a dermatologist. There are now many advanced ways to treat wrinkles at the level of collagen and elastin beneath your skin's surface.

Here is a good article that explains more. [URL=Under Review ]
    Last edited by DermaTalk; 01-31-2012 at 08:52 AM. Reason: repetitive self promotion...

Default Laboratory Formula Skincare analysis

Hi Elaine, I saw your post and notice you are looking for solution to solve the crows eye or lines. Before I suggest any products to you, maybe I can arrange a free skincare analysis for you by professional skincare consultant. From there, you will be able to understand more about the causes and ways to tackle it.
    Last edited by vencasand; 02-04-2012 at 02:00 PM. Reason: this guy is spamming

Are there any topical creams that can firm up your skin? It seems most of them just moisturize your skin causing it to be more firm and hydrated but at the same time that would make your face more puffy. Is there any treatment besides a face lift than can firm up the skin?

**Zelda bacon** Female

There are many anti aging creams like ********, retinol, intensivs etc that offers 30 day trial pack. You can just try them out.

**clara kim** Female

Default :)

Quote Originally Posted by Elaina2452 View Post
    What product works well on erasing those lines under and around your eyes?
    I feel like every time I look in the mirror they get worse and my eye cream doesnt seem to help!
    The best thing you can do is educate yourself about products, ingredients and see what works best for you

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retinol

Banned
    **Breonna Jackson** Female

Retin-A is a very good product it is available in prescription strength products and is really very helpful!!!

**Richard Medblock** Male

Quote Originally Posted by breonnajackson View Post
    Retin-A is a very good product it is available in prescription strength products and is really very helpful!!!
    Yeah. My wife used retin a and shes happy with her results. She order it from online pharmacy.

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

My wife uses Annmarie Skin Care Cream. It is totally natural and safe.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful