Default What type of acne is this?

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/4926/1129110253a.jpg http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/3569/1129110254b.jpg

Basically, the only part of my body I've ever had acne problems with is my forehead. I assume it has something to do with my bangs producing oils. I wash my face in the shower every day, but that's the only time. I don't have the money to see a dermatologist, so i was hoping i could find some anwers here.

First off, i was wondering if this is regular acne or some sort of cyst acne. The white bumps aren't really normal pimples in the sense that pimples pop easily. You can attempt to pop 'em but they don't give and no puss comes out. It also seems like they don't go away too often. However, there's some smaller ones that have some give and pop easily with a small amount of puss.

Second off, depending on the answer to my first question... what can i do to cure it? Special products that only a Dermatologist can prescribe? Certain non-moisturizer creams? Brand names and specifics are greatly appreciated. Getting rid of my acne will be a huge confidence boost.

Thanks everyone!
    Attached Images Attached Images

**Brenda** Female

well first keep your hands off your forehead unless you are washing or applying creams. if you think it is your bangs it very well could be. my suggestion is first shampoo your bangs on a daily basis. after you shampoo hold your bangs up and wash with a facial cleanser with salicylic acid in it. after you washed make sure you completely rinse this area. stop popping or picking the pimples. you can apply a cream with aha or bha in it to your forehead. do this on a daily basis and it should get better. everytime you go to pop a pimple just think that i, brenda, am there to smack your hands!

Lol, thanks for the reply Brenda! I'll get started!

i notice that when i start eating alot and eating unhealthy , my acne comes back. but then when i start exercising and not eating as much, some but not all of my acne goes away. my face is also oily and i have noticed that if i touch a pimple it gets bigger in short period of time about an hour. the top of my pimples are white but some are really small and are the same color as my skin. what type of acne do i have and how can i get rid of it?

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful