Default Natural Facial Mask Tip

Why use a natural facial mask?
    Natural facial masks are a wonderful and soothing way to recuperate and moisturize your facial skin. Despite what some people think, they are a vital part in taking care of your skin. While some people do go a little extreme with these and use them daily, I would recommend maybe once a week, or once every other week. Another benefit is that consistent facial masks will also help you avoid common skin disorders, plus help make you look and feel younger.
    Face mask or facial masks are useful in treating your skin problems.
    Natural elements used in facial masks can treat your skin disorders.

Most natural facial masks found on the market today will work two ways. Firstly, by moisturizing your skin while also deep cleaning, this helps in cleaning out your pores completely by getting rid of oils and built up dirt. Secondly, the wonderful effect of natural facial masks is the removal of dead skin. Typically after you remove your facial mask, you will scrape off the dead skin, which will also help in making you feel younger and healthier. You see, the skin under the dead skin is younger, and tighter. So when you remove this dead cover of skin, you reveal a much younger looking skin!

The purpose of a natural facial mask is to improve skin and outlook of the face,
    depending on the type of skin as following:

To absorb oil
    To moisturize dry skin
    To replenish dull skin
    Facial masks are very nutritious.
    After applying a facial mask, you will feel fresh and people will notice your much younger looking face.
    1. Always test the mask, particularly if you have a sensitive skin. Apply a small amount behind your ear or inside of the elbow, wait for at least 30 minutes, then wash off. If there is no unpleasant reaction in the next 24 hours, then only apply the mask on your face.
    2. Rinse mask thoroughly with warm water followed with cold water.
    3. Don't apply masks more than twice a week.
    4. When applying a facial mask, you should try to avoid area around your eyes and lips.
    5. Vary the facial mask type to see their effects on your skin.
    What is a natural facial mask without a soothing application? One of the best things about a facial mask is the repose, right? When it is time to put on that facial mask, you’ll want to start by washing your face in warm water. Warm water opens up your pores and gets them ready to receive the natural elements of the facial mask. An optional procedure, give your face a soft massage. This will make you feel unbelievable.

Cleaning of face before applying a face mask
    1. Splash cold water on your face.
    2. Massage vitamin E on your face while your face is still damp (not wet).
    3. Remove the oil from the face using a mild soap after 5 minutes.
    4. Again splash your face with water at room temperate. Let your face dry naturally.
    5. Note: You can do the above face cleaning daily even if you are not applying a facial mask.

Applying a natural facial mask
    As you apply the natural facial mask, you will want to massage it into your facial skin as well. Take your time and don’t rush. After it is on, you’ll typically want to let it soak into your facial skin for at least (30) thirty minutes. What should you do during those thirty minutes? Draw a warm bath, take a nap, just relax and let the natural facial mask do its work. When it comes time to take it off, you will want to use cold water. Firstly, it stimulates and revitalizes your facial skin. Secondly, it will close your pores and keep them from getting any of that horrible dirt or oils that usually ruin your facial skin.

Now, when we talk about natural facial masks, these are facial masks that are made out of natural, elements. Remember, you are going to want to apply these natural facial masks once a week, maybe twice a week at the most. This will help keep your facial skin healthy, and natural. Not to mention, keeping you looking younger than before!
    Last edited by vencasand; 10-22-2011 at 01:14 PM. Reason: spamming

Default Natural Facial Mask Tip

Peel two apples and make a paste with adding one table spoon of honey now apply it on the face and Wash out after 20 minutes with cold water.

**Jaime** Female

I like this idea. Apples and Honey are pretty easy to come by - so I think I'll try this. Hopefully I don;t end up in too much of a sticky situation!

yes i do feel natural masks are better than other types of masks.i use honey, lemon and egg white.Can anybody help me add stuffs to this recipe.

A red wine mask is awesome. You can use cranberries, pumpkin, mango, etc. in mask.

besides this , you can also drink a cup of cool honey when you wake up in the morning

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful