Default Mint water and acne cure

hello.i hav acne problem n scars also sumbody recommend me 2 drink Mint water(a bunch of mint leaves n i den grind them n den mix water n den drink da water).it is said dat mint water is very gud 4 pimples i have been using it 4 one month.will u tell me is it gud for me?? any side effects or other problems????????

I do not know how far mint water is effective on acne treatment when taken internally. I only drink mint water when I suffer with indigestion. Yes, of course, mint juice can be applied externally as a home remedy for pimple, even it is some extend helpful towards the treatment of skin infections like eczema, scabies…..

It's a fact- curing acne can never be achieved by tackling one of the many factors responsible for acne. If you've ever tried to cure your acne using one-dimensional treatments like antibiotics or even detox diets and failed it's probably because you tackled only one aspect of the disease. Not only will this system teach you the only way to prevent your acne from being formed, you will also learn the only way to acne treatments for good - the holistic way.

While it is a good start I don't believe that it will totally fix your acne problem.
    Acme is caused by many different factors ranging from diet to genetics.

So it's just addressing one of the causes won't fix the entire problem.

Maybe together with other treatments and methods it can help, but I do seriously doubt its effectiveness by itself.

It's a good idea to prevent pimple from the inside, ie what you eat. I have not heard about using mint water to help acne condition but generally detoxing will help. Try drinking lemon water before sleep and when you wake up to flush out toxin. You'll get glowing skin too.

**** Female

I have never heard about mint water treating acne. If I have ever used it, that was for stomach related or digestive problems only.

As far as I know, it doesn't cause any harm.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful