Thumbs down Help!! Terrible, itchy rash(??) on chest.

I need help figuring out WHAT this is, not only does it itch (not all the time but when it does itch it ITCHES BAD) it looks disgusting!!!!! It showed up about 3 weeks ago and at first it wasn't that bad so I just assumed it was an acne breakout (I have mild acne on my face anyway so this wouldn't be that weird).. but then it started itching. I had just switched from liquid laundry detergent to powder because it was on sale & I thought maybe that was it.. but I have since switched back to the kind I normally buy and it hasn't gotten any better, it's gotten worse.. the bumps look so much like nasty pimples I have tried to pop them (which is why my chest looks so red) but nothing happens! I also have some on my back that itch right on the insides of my shoulder blades. I had some anti-fungal cream that I started using thinking maybe it would help but it hasn't done much. I have no idea what is going on but I need some advice.. if it doesn't get better soon I am going to the dermatologist.

**Brenda** Female

I think maybe you should be seen by a doctor. it could be anything from poison to a viral infection. have a doctor check it out. sorry. in the mean time you could use an antihistamine internally to help with the itching.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful