Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Tips On How To Treat Eczema

Eczema is a common skin disease that brings about itchy, reddened or dry skin. The itching is usually severe. It can affect any area of the body, be it face, neck, forehead, cheeks, forearms, legs, scalp and cheek, legs.

Tips on How To Treat Ezcema

1. The first step you have to take to treat your eczema is to consult a dermatologist, who will diagnose the type of eczema you have.

2. Argument your diet with vegetables, nuts, grape fruits and any food that contains fatty omega acids.

3. Do away with materials or items, dish- washing liquid that can excerbabate your eczema.

4. Buy any of these natural supplements like virgin coconut oil, colloidal oatmeal, coconut butter lotion, Aloe Vera Barbadensis Miller and apply them to the affected area.

my gf has it on her knees and elbows, she finds that tanning helps alot, also lots of sunlight.

**Brenda** Female

tanning beds are the worst you can do to your skin. they cause skin cancer. too much sunlight can do the same. yes you need sunshine for vitamin d. but overdoing it in the sun is bad. to treat eczema you need to keep it moisturized. steroid creams can help but they only usually work while you are using them. when you buy moisturizer make sure it isn't full of heavy perfumes. see a dermatologist if it is really bad. take vitamin d3 and have patience.

HI guys!

I think healthy life style is the best way to control eczema..healthy living,eat healthy food,exercise then proper sleeping hours.

Banned
    **** Male

Hi Sharon,
    Great tips to cure eczema and like to add some tips to cure eczema.
    Moisturize your skin after taking bath and avoid bubble bath and soap as they took away protective oil from skin. Consult your doctor in case of skin infection and use gloves while gardening or washing.

**** Male

Default Tips On How To Treat Eczema

Eczema is very common skin disease lots of peoples are affected by it. “Eczema Fast Healing Cream” gives relief in red, irritated, dry, cracked, itchy skin. This cream contains healing ingredients which helps long-lasting moisture. I am using it from last two months it is very good cream for treatment of eczema.

**skinny sup** Female

you have to visit your dermatologist to know what type of eczema you have.eczema affects up to 15million americans alone so you are not loney in this.i advise you use the all natural eczema skin treatment and no over the counter drugs.please remeber to stick to the treatment/cream.

**skinny sup** Female

well you better advise your gf to stop it.it will only get worst.

**Monica Aims** Female

I would make a visit to a dermatologist so they can determine a solution for you. There are ways to help your eczema. I have to give my daughter oatmeal baths for her eczema. We also only use no fragrance lotions. This helps her a lot. I would make a visit to your doctor asap. Good Luck!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast