Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Eye Make up Tips

To really define your eyes, apply a thin line of eyeliner in black or brown, khaki, plum or navy. To properly apply the eyeliner pencil or liquid liner, gently pull the corner of your eye outward, forming a straight line along your lashes. Starting at the inside corner and working toward the outside, delicately trace a line with the pencil angled toward your lashes.

Be careful how much eyeliner you apply, as a little really does go a long way. For a dramatic look, thicker and darker is very acceptable. For a subtle definition, stick with a lighter application

I am a retard at removing eye make . for that reason alne i almost never wear it. How do we remove eyeliner ? no matter what i use something always stays and i look differnt for the next day. Ppl can tell i went partying . little embarrassing.

Thanks for the tip. I am having trouble with liquid liner so I'll ry to buy a brush next time. ANyway, I also don't know how to remove eye makeup properly! It's like you have to keep rubbing and rubbing to get everything out!

**** Female

Nice tip allie01, I'm going to try it out.

I lover wearing eye make up - so many colors, products and application techniques, huge field for creativity, but I hate removing it. it took me a while to figure out how to do it. So here it is:

to remove shadows, liquid liner or pencil I use cotton ball with some eye make up remover on it (not too much, so that it wouldn't drip) close eye and just wipe everything off. depending on quantity or make up you have on, it make take more than one cotton ball to take it off completely.

mascara is a little tricky. you can still use cotton ball, but I think cotton rounds are more convenient. Whichever you want to use apply some eye make up remover on it, take your lashes between cotton ball/round and one of your fingers and pull gently (very gently, unless you want to pull out your eye lashes).

Make sure to use eye make up remover, not regular make up remover, as it may be not gentle enough for sensitive skin around your eyes.

Hope this helps

Unless I wear waterproof eye liner or mascara all my make up, including shadow, liners and mascara seems to come right off with my face cleansers. Some days I pile it on, too! I can't see buying a separate eye make up remover unless the face cleanser burns the eyes, which most do not. Sometimes I use Mario Badescu Eye make up remover cream whic is basically a thin vaseline-like gel. Its cheap as dirt too. I use it on my elbows and feet too. Lancome Bifacil is awesome too but its pricy and gets used up so fast.

**Ruby Jackson** Female

Thanks allie01 for your good tips.
    Try Smokey eyes for this christmas.
    Adding your own personality to your smoky eye style
    Here is way how to make smokey eyes:
    • NYX Jumbo pencil in Black bean
    • MAD Minerals Multi Use Mineral Colors in Islander
    • Black eyeshadow
    • Matte white eyeshadow
    • MAC Mixing medium
    • Purple glitter
    • IsaDora Colormatic eye pen in black
    • MaXFactor False lash effect mascara
    • IsaDora colorful eyeliner in black
    • False eyelashes

smoky eye look can send your beauty off the charts, and will ensure you stand out in the crowd.

Banned
    **sunita sharma** Female

allie that's a wonderfull idea for an easy application of eye make up, i m surely going to try this

**Melissa Mellie** Female

Good tips ahead. I like to wear light makeup

**Hemant Latawa** Male

6 Tips for Natural Eye Makeup:
    Tip 1: Don’t default to black liner. Many women, regardless of their skin tone and hair color, believe a black eye is perfectly acceptable not to mention sultry and "mysterious" even.
    Tip 2: Tightline your top lash lines with brown. Tightlining is one of the easiest ways to make your eyes appear naturally bigger.
    Tip 3: Enhance your eyes with neutral shadows. A wash of one color does wonders, but you can use two to get that sultry eye other women attempt with layers of black liner.
    Tip 4: Skip the fake lashes and curl instead.Use a curler and clamp it down tight right at the lash line to give your lashes an almost-perfect fan shape.
    Tip 5: Use mascara sparingly. Mascara can be a must or a bust if not applied properly. For the best results that look natural and not clumpy & Use colors that mimic the hues that appear naturally in your hair and skin.
    Tip 6: Experiment.Only you know what’s best for you, so take the time to play around with different colors and techniques. Just remember, less is more.

Eye makeup can define how natural or dramatic your look is. Whether you want to learn a process you can use every day or look stunning for a special occasion through Wash your whole face with a gentle cleanser before you begin, paying particular attention to any leftover mascara or eyeliner, Apply concealer to dark under-eye circles and to the area where your inner eye meets your nose and it is advisable to use branded or private label eyeliner products to enhance your eye.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast