Default if i leave lemon juice on my face overnight will i turn darker?

if i leave lemon juice on my face overnight will i turn darker?

**Brenda** Female

personnally i don't think i would leave lemon juice on my face all night. it could cause some damage to your face. it could burn some areas. i don't know what kind of skin you have so i can't give a knowledgable answer.

Lemon is acidic in nature. Hence, will not prefer doing so. However, you can use few drops of lemon extract in your skin care regime if its an oily skin.

Quote Originally Posted by vencasand View Post
    personnally i don't think i would leave lemon juice on my face all night. it could cause some damage to your face. it could burn some areas. i don't know what kind of skin you have so i can't give a knowledgable answer.
    I dont want to burn myself thanks vencasand

Quote Originally Posted by Serena View Post
    Lemon is acidic in nature. Hence, will not prefer doing so. However, you can use few drops of lemon extract in your skin care regime if its an oily skin.
    That makes sence thanks Serena

**Brenda** Female

you are welcome. for what purpose do you want to put lemon on your face at night? if you want to brighten your skin you could use mandelic acid peels. just follow the directions. almost every skin care company sells them.

you are welcome. for what purpose do you want to put lemon on your face at night? if you want to brighten your skin you could use mandelic acid peels. just follow the directions. almost every skin care company sells them.
    I have bad acne scars so bad that I get called dent face alot.

**Brenda** Female

that is terrible. don't let them bother you. pretend not to hear them. i am taking it you are a teen. do you have any money to buy a peel? if not you could try some drug store items like, lac hydrin 12%. it has lactic acid in it and after you wash your face you could apply this as a moisturiser. it will take a while to get rid of scars but it will work. peels would be good if you can afford them. but don't do anything unless you follow the directions. ignore those people who call you names. the more they see they don't bother you the less they will say bad things. everyone, and i mean everyone has something they don't like about their face, body, or hair. i wish you well. if you need to talk pm me.

that is terrible. don't let them bother you. pretend not to hear them. i am taking it you are a teen. do you have any money to buy a peel? if not you could try some drug store items like, lac hydrin 12%. it has lactic acid in it and after you wash your face you could apply this as a moisturiser. it will take a while to get rid of scars but it will work. peels would be good if you can afford them. but don't do anything unless you follow the directions. ignore those people who call you names. the more they see they don't bother you the less they will say bad things. everyone, and i mean everyone has something they don't like about their face, body, or hair. i wish you well. if you need to talk pm me.

Thanks for the advice vencasand thats a good mind strategy and I'll go out tommorow and look for those. And thank you for the invitation to pm that means alot to me.

Quote Originally Posted by seangerard219 View Post
    if i leave lemon juice on my face overnight will i turn darker?
    Hi!

Don't leave lemon juice on your face for more than 30 minutes. Lemon is a bleaching agent and even a few minutes of application should suffice.
    Should you still want to use it overnight then mix it with glycerine and rose water as lemon might produce intense dryness and itching.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful