**Brenda** Female

Default i was given a sample of anti aging

anti aging day protect with preventhelia spf 15. i had some keritosis brown spots on my hands and my regular sunscreen helped keep me from getting more but my hands were looking bad. a girlfriend gave me a little of this stuff. the first day my bad spot started to get pinkish. i used it faithfully every day even when i didn't go outside. i didn't need a lot of it just a dab and rub in on my hand. after 2 weeks the brown spot was gone and i still have a pinkish mark but it is fading!!! when i drive sun hits my hands really bad. since this is the only new thing i have used it has to be what helped. on my other hand the regular old age spots are fading also. here is the ingredients:
    Anti Aging Day Protect w/Preventhalia™ - SPF 15

Preventhelia™ - a pure concept that protect cell's core from aging.

What is Preventhelia™?
    It's a tetrapeptide that fights the detrimental effects of UV radiation in human skin, protecting and *repairing* DNA, thus preventing premature photo-aging.
    It provides the skin with a complete system of protection from intrinsic and extrinsic aging. And, that... quite simply... is remarkable.

The clinical studies are impressive:
    --92% increase in cell viability for skin that has had UV damage when using Preventhelia™
    --Preventhelia™ increases cell viability by more than 13,000% respect to irradiated cells (yes... 13,000%)
    --3 hours after skin was irradiated, repair capacity increased with the presence of Preventhelia™

This is the best anti aging sun protection you will ever use. We invite you to try this exceptional product.

Directions: Apply to cleansed skin, before applying makeup.

Ingredients:
    Active Ingredients: Octisalate 5.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Aloe Leaf Juice, Olive Squalane, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Emulsifying Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Avobenzone, Rice Peptides, Diaminopropionoyl Tripeptide-33 (Preventhelia), Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Green Tea Extract, Polyacrylate 13, Polysorbate 20, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyisobutene, PEG 100 Stearate, Ubiquinone 50, EDTA, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Hexalene Glycol, Macadamia Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid.

I don't know if i can afford to purchase this but if i could i would get it. i love free samples!!!!!this is off their website. i copied and pasted. deepak please tell me if there is anything bad in the ingredients.
    Last edited by vencasand; 09-12-2011 at 12:51 PM. Reason: forgot to write something.

I posted this on another thread, but I have had great fine wrinkle and spot treatment with my moisturizer, Lifeline. It seems similar to the one you describe, and I know they started doing free samples, too. The link is here: [url under review]. I also LOVE free samples, so I am always on the look out for products that offer them... and who knows... you might love it!

**Simon David** Male

Dermogenix is demonstrated to safeguard young skin, reestablish skin solidness and versatility, increment collagens and reestablishes smooth skin, saturate and revive the skin, dispose of the perceivability of wrinkles and grin lines and challenge the impacts of maturing

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful