Default I have eczema on my back help!

Hello I have been to dermatologist regarding the itchy dry feeling on my back when I was diagnosed he informed me to but cetaphil on my back that worked then but now when I use it with hydrococortisone cream it doesn't work like it is supposed to my back still itches and I have have visible eczema patches any advice....

**Brenda** Female

eczema is the worst. i have psoriasis and it itches but one of my co workers has eczema on her and she itches worse than me. stress is a great cause of eczema breakouts. you might have to ask your doctor for a stronger steroid cream. maybe triamcinalone. you also can take benadryl or a non drowsy antihistimine to help with the itch.

**** Male

Corticosteroids are often prescribed by doctors and dermatologists to treat the symptoms of eczema.

Apply a nonprescription steroid cream (hydrocortisone) along with anti-itching lotion (menthol/camphor, such as calamine). The cream must be applied as often as possible without skipping days until the rash is gone.

Use colloidal oatmeal/coconut butter lotion. These lotions soothe and moisturize skin without clogging pores.

**Brenda** Female

aveeno has a shower or bath gel that is soothing. my daughter used it when she was pregnant. she had a pregnancy allergy all over. she soaked in aveeno oatmeal baths also. generic oatmeal baths are the same. only thing is oatmeal baths can be messy. keep your skin moisturized. gold bond also has a healing cream. the lotion is the same texture as the cream so it is a little cheaper. best of luck. sending you blessings.

Guys no need to use some creams to treat eczema just have an healthy lifestyle..eat healthy foods, task time to exercise and avoid bad habits such as smoking or drinking alcoholic drinks.

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

-Learn how to beat stress
    -avoid perfumed skin care and body care products
    - avoid extreme hot and cold weather conditions
    - avoid keeping fingernails long
    - avoid scratching the affected area
    - avoid long baths
    - avoid processed foods and foods with preservatives
    - avoid skin irritants and allergens like dusts and pollens
    - avoid clothes and material that are rough, course, scratchy and tight
    - avoid activities that can make you sweat
    - avoid smoking and alcohol

Eczema is good cured by using pure chimp natural super cream.
    It helped me much in solving this problem.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful