Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I wondered about staining too. Has anyone tried honey and lemon juice?

**Steve Xavior** Male

Tumeric is easily accessible and having good features at low cost natural product. I have try, it gives sufficient results

**Taj Mahal Honey** Female

Turmeric and honey, which are both natural skin bleaching ingredients will bring a beautiful glow to your face.Turmeric is an Eastern spice that is popularly used to bring a natural shine to skin. Honey is a natural bleach and contains anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that will promote a smooth skin complexion.

Honey and Turmeric face mask
    Ingredients

1 teaspoon organic liquid honey
    A pinch of turmeric powder

1. Fetch your ingredients. You will need a teaspoon of organic honey. Try not to use the regular honey in a bear bottle as this contains additives that may irritate your skin. Use only a pinch of turmeric powder. More than this might stain your skin yellow.

2. Pour the honey into a small bowl. Stir in the turmeric until you get a thick even consistency.Turmeric Honey Face Mask Mix it all up!
    3. Apply this Mask on face and rinse after 15-20 Mins .

**Hyster** Female

Default Would love to try

Turmeric is really a good remedy for glowing skin and I would love tot try this remedy next week. I have also collected a lot of tips for glowing skin.

Thanks for this piece of information

Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

Turmeric may also revive your skin by bringing out its natural glow. You may want to try a turmeric face mask at home to see if the spice has any positive effects on your skin. You can mix small amounts of Greek yogurt, honey, and turmeric together and apply to your face.
    Wallace shares four of the main skin-saving properties of honey. Acne: Honey is naturally antibacterial, so it's great for acne treatment and prevention. Aging: Full of antioxidants, it is great for slowing down aging. Complexion boost: It is extremely moisturizing and soothing, so it helps create a glow.

**Tressie Dawson** Female

Tumeric actually has antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties when used topically on skin. It is one of my favorite ingredients as it really works very well on skin.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234