Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I wake up every morning with pimples on my face how can i stop it?

i get pimples from stress and sometimes from having bad dreams.I started getting them in primary school in grade 3 and I would cry everyday because I looked bad and everyone made fun of me. I was the only one in the class that got them

You know that your pimple's reason are due to stress and bad dreams.So, you should take proper sleep with out taking tension.Secondly,drink lot of water and fruit juices and green vegetables.TO remove stress you should do little bit exercise and exercise increases the blood circulation and decreases stress.

Use the mask of curd and carom seeds (bishop weed).

Keep your face clean by washing it with a mild cleanser. As much as possible, it is also best to avoid touching your face with your unclean hands to avoid bacteria and other pimple-causing stuff to reach your skin.

**Brenda** Female

welcome to our forum. i know you can't prevent bad dreams and i know how stress is in life. you don't say how old you are so i am guessing you are still a teen. i don't know where you are from either but i am going to suggest a variety of stuff. ask your mom or dad to take you to a doctor and have some blood tests done. to rule out any physical reason for the acne or bad dreams. second wash your face before you go to bed. get some physical excersise also. that can help but stress can still be there. what is causing your stress? can you ask your school guidance councelor for help? first thing to do is go to someone who can help. we can suggest things but not actually help you. there is no overnight cure i am sorry to say. best of luck to you. let us know how things are going. see that doctor first.

**** Male

every night before going to bed after using your face with a Acne free face wash then apply a clay mud mask on your skin.Let it leave for one hour and wash then sleep.In the morning go to a park get some dew from grass or tress and apply it to your skin.Later feel the change in one month.

What I have learned is that with any skin problem is good to take fish oil and borage oil.
    My daughter's face was starting to get dry and pimpled due to the hormons /she is 12/
    I started to give her fish oil twice daily and after a week her skin looked much better.

apart from the regular facial washes, what i would recommend is consider doing a detox because we could have a large amount of toxins accumulated in our body.

I agree to what brenda said better consult with a doctor or somebody who you think is knowledgeable enough to give you advice/s. And also, wash your face every night to prevent dirt. I personally would like to share my secret facial wash because it works for me and hopefully it will work for you. And Its Nivea facial wash and I must say it is worth effective. Why don't you give it a try who knows this might be the product you have been waiting for.
    Chinee

**** Male

When ever you go to sleep , wash your face with a vitamin E lotion and give a little massage of essential oil that will really help to remove the pimples. Moreover, drink lots of water and fresh fruit juices and avoid junks food.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast