Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I believe in natural treatments and the homemade recipe of moisturizing skin is awesome its work very well.Thanks for sharing.

**** Male

Default How you take care of dry skin ?

I have dry skin and it is important to take care of it but specially in the winter it becomes very important so I always uses Daily healing moisturizer cream and it is really very good product.

**Willis waris** Male

My skin is also dry and i use the olive oil on my face and massage it and before sleeping in the night i use honey with a combination of the milk i apply on the face and believe me the dryness of your skin will be completely vanished in the one week.

**Brenda** Female

willis, in a previous question you said you had acne scars and didn't know how to get rid of them but if you use a honey and yogart mask they should help not only your dry skin but the scarring.

To keep your face looking as youthful as possible, you need to properly cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize your skin while never leaving the house without at least 30 SPF sunscreen.
    In the morning, a splash of lukewarm water is all you need (I find it's great for removing excess oils from your nightly moisturizing). Never wash your face with hot or cold water (both can cause broken capillaries).

Willis Brenda has a good point. Your yogurt mask should help your scarring. Please let us know it if has. It might help others with the same problems.

**Brenda** Female

boroline is made up of boric acid, zinc oxide, and lanolin. boric acid has some poisonous effects but in small quantities it helps to cleanse, zinc oxide has antimicrobial and sunscreen effects and lanolin is very moisturizing. i don't know how much boric acid is in this product. but the zinc and lanolin are good for keeping the skin soft. If you can stand the smell and the stickiness. i am responding to adina's question on the first page.

**Henna Smith** Female

I would suggest you use La Vie Celeste Restorative Exfoliating Gel Mask and try doing several sessions with it. But I'm hopeful you'll start to see results in about 2-3 days. Plus drink juices and water.

**P** Male

Drink lots of water

I have had success with many natural masks for dry facial skin.

Give this a try
    1 tsp powdered milk
    1 tsp of aloe Vera
    1 tbsp warmed honey
    2-3 drops of essential oil.

Leave on for 15-20 min. Rinse thoroughly. Good luck!

Here are a couple of ways you can take care of your dry skin

Moisturize well
    Apply lotions and moisturizers after taking a bath every day. Choose a moisturizer that is thick in nature. Reapply as and when your skin tends to get dry.

Stay hydrated
    Drink about eight to 10 glasses of water every day. Drinking lots of water on a daily basis will provide hydration. One of the reasons dry skin tends to get even drier is because it suffers from dehydration. Drinking water ensures your skin is healthy and glowing.

Take a bath in lukewarm water
    Instead of taking a bath with hot water will rob your skin of moisture. Thus make sure that you are bathing in lukewarm water. Also steer clear of cold water; it will make your skin even drier.

Protect your skin from harsh weather
    Try and protect your skin from harsh weather conditions. Especially during the winter months make sure that you moisturize your skin well and keep yourself warm.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast