Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

**** Male

Thumbs up Tips for nail care

1)To remove stains from your nails, mix one tablespoon of lemon juice in a cup of water and soak your nails in this liquid for a minute. then, wash off with warm water and apply a hand moisturizer.
    2)It is not good idea to remove cuticles from your nails, as it can cause infection. rather, you should use good quality cuticle oil and gently push back the cuticles with the help of orangewood stick.
    3)In case you wear polish, make sure leave them without polish for a few days, otherwise they develop an ugly, yellow tint.
    4)If you want to give natural shine to your nails, rub petroleum jelly on your nails and buff them with the help of a soft cloth.
    5)the best time to file your nails is when you are already wearing a nail polish. this will prevent breaking or splitting of your nails.
    6)if you have brittle nails, wear a nail polish or at least colorless base coat, as much as you can.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated..................

Great tips! My toenails were once yellowish because of excessive application of nail polish. Thankfully they're back to normal now because I temporarily stopped applying nail polish.

Default Tips for nail care

Thanks for sharing the wonderful tips.Actually from a last few months i have a problem of yellowish nail so these tips really help me.

Don't bite your nails or pick at your cuticles. These habits can damage the nail bed. Even a minor cut alongside your nail can allow bacteria or fungi to enter and cause an infection (paronychia).

Never pull off hangnails — doing so almost always results in ripping living tissue. Instead clip off hangnails, leaving a slight angle outward.

Wear shoes that fit properly. Shoes that place excessive pressure on your toes or pinch your toes may cause your nails to grow into surrounding tissue.

Moisturize your nails frequently. Nails need moisture just like your skin does. Rub lotion into your nails when moisturizing your hands. Be sure to apply a moisturizer after removing fingernail polish.

Quote Originally Posted by abhinav singh View Post
    1)To remove stains from your nails, mix one tablespoon of lemon juice in a cup of water and soak your nails in this liquid for a minute. then, wash off with warm water and apply a hand moisturizer.
    2)It is not good idea to remove cuticles from your nails, as it can cause infection. rather, you should use good quality cuticle oil and gently push back the cuticles with the help of orangewood stick.
    3)In case you wear polish, make sure leave them without polish for a few days, otherwise they develop an ugly, yellow tint.
    4)If you want to give natural shine to your nails, rub petroleum jelly on your nails and buff them with the help of a soft cloth.
    5)the best time to file your nails is when you are already wearing a nail polish. this will prevent breaking or splitting of your nails.
    6)if you have brittle nails, wear a nail polish or at least colorless base coat, as much as you can.

Wow this is such a perfect tips. I just realized that I am doing it wrong when it comes to cleaning my ccuticle.

Hello,

Yeah, very good tips. I used to have problem while cleaning nails . I love to keep my nails clean and without it i can't even it food.

**Wilson Sara** Female

Quote Originally Posted by abhinav singh View Post

Good Suggestion and thanks for sharing with us and it helps me a lot

Very nice tips...
    Thank you for sharing these nice and useful tips..
    I like all that tips very much...

Great tips....

One more tip:
    Never peel or scrape off nail polish or use metal instruments on the nail surface to push back the cuticles. This can scrape off the protective cells of the nail surface.

It's no secret that sand can do wonders for the feet, so it would only make sense that salt could do the same! I found a great lemon salt scrub that you can use on your feet to clean, exfoliate and polish them!

1. Coat five tablespoons of salt with one tablespoon of olive oil. Mix well so all is combined.
    2. Cut one medium lemon in half and squeeze juice into salt+oil mix.
    3. Scrub! Rince with warm water and cover in a light foot lotion.

Yellow nails can also be a sign of a fungal nail infection. I also use Tea Tree Oil twice a day to combat fungus and have seen a gradual improvement in the appearance of my toe nails!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast