Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default tanning lotion...

i need a really good tanning lotion that WONT make me look orange!
    suggestions?

My experience says to forget all the worries and tensions regarding tanning. Just rely on Peau d'or’s sunless tanning lotions. These give you a fast gold-bronzing result and the Melanin Boost Complex improves long-term results by speeding up the natural tanning process. These enable your skin to obtain a longer lasting tan. Go for it!

One of the best and the natural way to tan your skin is 100% coconut oil. As far as the tanning lotions they are plenty on the market. Make sure that the tanning lotion you want to buy has natural extracts and botanical ingredients in it.

I will recomend to test the product on a small patch of skin before using all over.

**Gary** Male

Hi Natural elements, im intrigued, how does coconut oil work for tanning? Thanks :-)

Quote Originally Posted by gmb27 View Post
    Hi Natural elements, im intrigued, how does coconut oil work for tanning? Thanks :-)
    Hi there

We have a few articles on our site talking about sun care, but I will give you a different source to confirm what I posted

How to Tan With Coconut Oil
    http://www.ehow.com/how_6939582_tan-coconut-oil.html

I hope this help

Coconut oil has excellent lightening effects on the skin. Pure coconut oil works well when mixed with other natural ingrediants to cure major skin ailments. It is unlike other substances which leaves your skin dry and patchy on tan removal. Instead, it moisturises and nourishes the skin surface. The result is a radiant and supple skin free from dark spots, tans and patches.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Elements View Post
    One of the best and the natural way to tan your skin is 100% coconut oil. As far as the tanning lotions they are plenty on the market. Make sure that the tanning lotion you want to buy has natural extracts and botanical ingredients in it.

I will recomend to test the product on a small patch of skin before using all over.
    If one uses just coconut oil how does that product you from the sun? It is dangerous to sun tan without a full broad spectrum sunscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by y34963 View Post
    If one uses just coconut oil how does that product you from the sun? It is dangerous to sun tan without a full broad spectrum sunscreen.
    I never said that coconut oil provides protection from the sun

Only that it is good for tanning. The article I referred to does state to only stay in the sun 20-30 minutes. It is very effective for keeping skin in good condition.

Coconut oil is an awesome oil and I use it frequently in my products. The article reminds me of the 60s when people used coconut to tan and we all know now that it may tan us but the side effects are just not worth it.

The article is irresponsible to even state to suntan for 20 to 30 min without any sun protection as I am sure you will agree.

I just want people who visit us to know that tanning in itself is dangerous and causes skin problems as well. If they do choose to tan, they are well informed and to use a broad spectrum sun screen.

**Brenda** Female

i agree with sandy. i am paying now for what i did to my skin when i was young. i thought i was using enough suntan lotion but back then it didn't have all the sunblocks that we have today. i tan easily. now i have to go to a dermatologist to have my body checked for pre skin cancer. i rarely got burned but i still have the damage. please be aware of what the sun can do to your skin.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast