**Brenda** Female

Default well my psoriasis is starting on my leg again

i have started to use my rosehips and hibiscus cream on the small patch and it is fading. i am tempted to take a larger dose of vitamin d3 but i will hold off until i see if the cream works by itself. i also have a small patch on my back but that never totally disappeared. i will keep you informed.

**Brenda** Female

the psoriasis on my leg is almost gone. i have to use the cream on a daily basis but it works. i keep forgetting my back. note to self put cream on your darn back!!

Good news Brenda!

**Brenda** Female

thanks Sandy. my physcians assistant is really impressed. she still wants me to see a rheumatologist but i can't afford one now. i will get to one sooner or later.

Oh yes, you should see a rheumatologist for sure. I hope you can get to one soon. As long as you are keeping your psoriasis under control that all that counts. Keep us posted on your results with your regime it sounds like it is working if you keep it consistent. I know, that is hard for me too.

What brand is your cream? And how much is it? My husband has psoriasis and we can't get rid of it!

**Brenda** Female

there is really no cure but i have been using Makeup artists choice rosehips and hibiscus scar cream. it took about 6 months to totally get rid of the lesions but since i used that if i see a patch starting i start applying it again. it is a little expensive. 22.50 usd for 2oz jar but i tell you it works. it doesn't work on excema but it surely helped me. i don't have to apply it heavy so but i had psoriasis lesions all over. legs, arms stomach, back. a 2 oz jar lasted me about 2 weeks. i consider it medication so i bought some more. now i keep it on hand.

**** Male

You are using God's given Natural products which is the best. Keep using Natural products to lesson the symptoms. Psoriasis, like eczema, won't go away, there is no cure. One can only lessen the symptoms of a livable state. If one does a little investigation into heredity, you just might find someone in your lineage that has the same thing AND/OR has allergies.

Remember, with either of these skin problems, don't SCRUB the skin when cleaning. Pat dry, pat to wash. Baby the skin, and you'll have baby like skin.

**Rakesh Dholakia** Male

It is very bad to grow psoriasis again on your body. I also had psoriasis, but I found a permanent cure for it. I took homeopathic treatment. It is the best treatment to cure psoriasis. I had psoriasis on my arms. It was very itchy and I felt a lot of pain. It was difficult for me to live with the psoriasis. Then I came to know about homeopathic treatment. I took homeopathic treatment from Dr. Rajesh Shah at his LifeForce Homeopathy Center. You can get more knowledge on this on his website. I am happy that my psoriasis is gone.

Hope this helps!!

**Rosa Meloz** Female

Hello! Two years ago I developed psoriasis as well, I have it all over my body. The treatment that has helped me a lot to control my psoriasis is DermalMD treatment for psoriasis. My psoriasis is almost gone!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful