**Brenda** Female

Default with the change in weather

and all the stress that happens around this time of year eczema will show up without warning. please keep your skin hydrated take vitamin d3 and use a good moisturizer on the spots. if you have to get some steroid creams from your doctor. i would tell you not to get so stressed but i haven't figured that out myself.

You're right vencasand

eczema attact's without further notice..that why it will needs to have an healthy lifestyle..avoid stress also.

**clara kim** Female

Quote Originally Posted by vencasand View Post
    and all the stress that happens around this time of year eczema will show up without warning. please keep your skin hydrated take vitamin d3 and use a good moisturizer on the spots. if you have to get some steroid creams from your doctor. i would tell you not to get so stressed but i haven't figured that out myself.
    It just happened to me with the whole weather change in California becoming all humid and very hot, I got hand eczema...)=
    also due to stress and anxiety ( recently got a full time job)

**Lucy Jodkowski** Female

starting a new job is such a trouble maker for skin symptoms! I think of myself as a very stressed person unfortunately, but can't say I've ever had eczema. Though I do have a very bad dry skin condition on my hands, only in Winter, though it was ruled out by a Doctor that it was neither eczema or dermatitis! strange.
    Skin is my passion.

**Monica Aims** Female

Thanks for sharing Vencansand I use Aveeno (no fragrance) to keep my skin moisturize. I will look into the Vitamin D3. I hate having Eczema...it's so unpredictable.

**Monica Aims** Female

Thanks you so much for sharing Vencansand I use Aveeno (no fragrance) to keep my skin moisturize. I will look into the Vitamin D3. I hate having Eczema...it's so unpredictable.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful