Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

**** Female

Question Fragrance advice

I'm looking for a new fragrance. I'd like something with mix of flowery and citrus scents, slightly sweet, not overpowering, for daytime wear. Any advice?

**Brenda** Female

i know i am way late answering your question. but my advice is to go to a cosmetic center. try on different perfumes. bath and body works have scented lotions and they still have their scent even after 8 hours of work. but that is on me. scents naturally kling to me.

Try Lalique - Amethyst, Jean Patou - Enjoy, Hermes - Kelly Caleche

A drop of aromatic oils in the bath water can do wonders. The sweet fragrance of these natural extracts can soothe your senses incredibly. Cosmetic products do last longer due to their synthetic composition but essential oil fragrances do good to your skin, keeps it soft and odorless for a longer time, naturally.

Buying women's fragrance as a gift can be tricky. You need to know the personality of the person you intend to give the fragrance to before anything other consideration. The woman's personality can decide what kind of fragrance suits her well. Perfumes are the strongest kinds of scents, other than essential oils, which are seldom used as an accessory. Colognes and eau de toilettes are not as strong as perfumes and are usually lighter and less cloying........

Default RE: Fragrance Advice

Try DARI NATURAL's White Citrus body lotion. It smells amazing! I also love their Coconut Lime fragrance. They sell natural products and their fragrances are very gentle and don't cause irritation.

I have never used Dari Natural's but I have used other white citrus scents and they are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by y34963 View Post
    I have never used Dari Natural's but I have used other white citrus scents and they are awesome.

I have use Dari Naturals it's also nice. I think you should try it some time

Varvatos Vintage and Gucci Envy are good choices...also consider Dior Homme Intense

Hello,

First of all take daily bath and if possible twice in a day...Apart from these regular stuff you can try steps like

# Wheat grass effectively helps to reduce body odor. It is the chlorophyll, which is responsible for flushing out the chemicals emitting body odor.
    # When body odor is due to sweating, use of antibacterial soaps helps to remove the body odor.
    # Apply baking soda to the arm pits and feet, it reduces the body odor by absorbing the sweat, it is also a mild anti bacterial remedy.
    # Wear cotton clothes and socks, it allow free movement of air and dries perspiration quickly.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast