Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 9 tips to get whiter radiant skin

Tip #1: Cleanse Your Skin

Do you apply heavy makeup when leaving for work? Then, don t forget to remove the makeup after you return from the workplace. Your exposure to wind, sun, pollutions and even air conditioning could block the pores of your skin. You don t have to run to the beautician to clean your skin. Just dip a piece of cotton wool in the milk and wipe your skin. You could also dip the cotton wool in almond oil and clean the skin under your eyes.

Tip #2: Eat Healthy Food

Chocolate, candies, French fries and Pizzas! As delicious as they are, these food items are deemed to be the enemies of your skin. They could cause blemishes and make your skin oily. It is hard to digest the fact, but reduce the intake of these delicacies for the betterment of your skin.

Tip #3: Exercise Regularly

The tasteless water could very well help in improving your complexion. Eight glasses of water along with regular exercise could have a positive impact on your complexion. What kind of exercises? Walking, running, jogging or even engaging in sports could have the desired effect on your skin.

Tip #4: Replace Your Dead Skin Cells

Don t ignore dead skin cells. Note that you have to exfoliate at least twice a week to replace your dead skin cells. Do you have broken capillaries? In that case, care should be taken before exfoliating.

Tip #5: Reduce Exposure to the Sun

Is it possible to escape the ill effects of hot sun? Exposure to the sun could leave your skin with blotches and premature wrinkles. Do you have to go out between 10: am and 3: pm? In that case, wear sun glasses and wide rimmed hats to prevent direct exposure to the sun.

Tip #6: Use Natural Moisturizer

Is your environment surrounded by pollutants and dust? Then, it would be better for you to use a natural moisturizer. These moisturizers can protect and hydrate your skin. How do you prepare a nourishing mask at home? Blend white cosmetic clay with mashed banana and apply on your face. Wash after a few minutes.

Tip #7: Avoid Excessive Use of Cosmetics

Excessive use of cosmetics could have an adverse effect on your skin and health. People remain unaware that most of the cosmetics contain dangerous chemicals like parabens, thus paving way for cancer. If not cancer, these chemicals could cause serious allergies. So, it is better to minimize the excessive use of cosmetics.

Tip #8: Maintain Healthy Lifestyle

Are you addicted to alcohol and cigarettes? Then, you are sure to get all kinds of skin problems. Wrinkles and blotches may find haven in your skin. Stay away from alcohol and cigarettes if you want healthy skin. Try to stay cool, so as to avoid fatigue and stress.

Tip #9: Make your own Natural Skin Whitening Creams

Some Homemade Skin Whitening Remedies can be quite effective if use on a regular basis. There are much cheaper than skin whitening creams found in stores and can give surprisingly good results. You can find useful information about these at [url under review]

GOOD LUCK!!

Matt

I looked at your link. Says absolutely nothing. It boosts about using 100% natural ingredients but not not list any of them. What are they hiding?

I would caution anyone buying this product.

Quote Originally Posted by y34963 View Post
    I looked at your link. Says absolutely nothing. It boosts about using 100% natural ingredients but not not list any of them. What are they hiding?

I would caution anyone buying this product.
    Yes sure they boost it, I guess they are promoting homemade recipies, but they still give value information on the benefits of making your own creams. For my self it was useful information I found.

Thanks, for your tips about whiter radiant skin. I hope your tips is very helpful for dry skin.

Hey thanks for sharing such kind of information.good tips.

Thanks, for your tips about whiter radiant skin. I hope your tips are very helpful for dry. Thanks for sharing such kind of information. Good tips.

Here are some more tips:

#A facemask of egg white and honey gently removes the tan from your face.

# Mix oats with honey, yogurt and ground almonds. Apply this in your face, leave it for five minutes and wash with lukewarm water.

# Cucumber is a natural cleanser. Mix cucumber juice with milk and use it instead of a cleanser.
    # Take 1/3-cup cocoa, three teaspoons of heavy cream, 1/3-cup ripe papaya, 1/4-cup honey and three teaspoons of oatmeal powder. Mix it all together. Apply on your face.
    After 10 minutes, wash your face with warm water. This is best for oily skin.

# For oily skin, apply a mixture of grapes, lemon and egg white. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water. While lemon acts as a natural cleanser, grapes will soften your skin and egg whites will tighten it. Don’t be alarmed if your skin tingles.

# Cut the lemon and rub the wedge all over your face. Leave it for about 20 minutes, then rinse off with cold water. This will refresh your face. Avoid doing this if you have dry skin.

# Mix honey, lemon and vegetable oil .This mixture is a good moisturizer for dry skin. Apply this mask for 10 minutes.

# Apply the mixture of honey and milk on the face. This will make your skin glow.

# Prepare a mask by mixing a slice of pumpkin with egg yolk and milk. Let this mask set on your face for 30 minutes for a glowing skin.

Your tips are great. I also exfoliate once in a while to get rid of dead skin. It is more effective than just applying natural or any other product directly.

Thanks for sharing these tips.

I used to think that only oily food is responsible for bad skin situations but here are some tips that can help to improve skin shine. Drinking water regularly in excess is also a good option for healthy skin as i think...

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast