Default LED Phototherapy Unit for Acne,Wrinkles,Cellulite.

Introducing the Acetino Professional Phototherapy Unit with 3 detatchable heads.CE and RoHS approved.

http://www.globalpremiersourcing.com/store

Reduced price of €87.99

Infrared & Red light probe: Increases collagen production fivefold in the skin, triggering repair mechanisms and stimulating fibroblast cells and cell growth.

Blue probe: Improves acne prone skin with its purifying and anti-bacterial properties. It effectively reduces the amount of fluid in the face and treats sensitive skin to provide a clear complexion.

Green probe: Reduces pigmentation through penetration into base skin layers. Prevents the formation of fleck, gravid and aging pigment to keep skin smooth and bright.

Case Studies:
    Conducted for a total of 8 weeks, 2-3 times per week, with each treatment lasting 12 - 24 minutes, Acetino Professional case studies yielded the following results using a combination of red & infrared and blue treatment heads:

•90% reported significant reduction in inflammation
    •83% reported significant reduction in the frequency breakouts
    •97% reported overall satisfaction
    •95% reported the device as user friendly and comfortable to hold

Features:

1. Hand-held design, easy to use.

2. Various detachable LED probes, suitable for your various skin requirements

Specifications:
    1. 33 high power LEDs per treatment probe.

2. Wavelength: 850nm for Infrared & 650nm for Red

415nm for blue

525nm for green

3. Dimensions: 178 x 52 x 57 mm

4. Unit weight: 106g

5. Power: AC adaptor (works within 110w - 240w for worldwide usage, may require an adapter to suit socket type.)

6. Accessories: 3 detachable LED treatment probes (Infrared & Red, Blue and Green) Only product on the market that currently provides three treatment heads for all your skincare needs for one low price.

We are currently offering this product at a launch price of €87.99 for a limited time only. Take advantage while this offer is available.

Similar models with 3 seperate heads sell for over $1000

Thanks for the information. I purchased one of these and I'm very happy with it so far.

Default Acetino Professional LED Therapy

Quote Originally Posted by jjan10 View Post
    Thanks for the information. I purchased one of these and I'm very happy with it so far.
    Thats great to hear.We have many satisfied customers buying this product with amazing results.

I am in lot of confusion here. Should I buy it right now or not? I want to know which one among these will be more effective. I believe in Phototherapy because it doesn't have any side effects and is noninvasive.

Quote Originally Posted by anneparker View Post
    I am in lot of confusion here. Should I buy it right now or not? I want to know which one among these will be more effective. I believe in Phototherapy because it doesn't have any side effects and is noninvasive.
    Hello Anne,

The Acetino Professional comes with 3 interchangeable heads (Red,Blue and Green ) so you that is what you get. You don't have to decide between what head type you require like other popular units.It is still the very same price for 3 heads plus free eyeshades. We have many happy customers who have purchased from us.Please contact us through our website if you are unsure about anything before you purchase.

Hope this helps.

**** Male

that is cool and amazing. i have tried it, excellent!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful