Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ivory - because it does what it is supposed to do. You get a true clean and is perfect for all skin types. Also, it doesn't clash with any perfumes or fragrance mists that I like to use!

**Brenda** Female

i am afraid ivory is a little harsh on my skin. i have tough skin and can use almost any products on it but ivory soap dries my skin out. everyone is different so i might be the one out of 1000 that can't use it.

The best soap for skin which i prefer the most is Dove. It is a good soap also for white beauty use and acne free means preserved you from acne on skin.

I suggest you use a clear soap with a very soft, natural boar bristle shaving brush. Yes the ones that men used to use to make a lather before canned shaving creme was invented.Wash the face of the infected skin thoroughly and frequently with water and mild soap. Doing so will help take off excessive oil from the skin surface. Do not overdo it, though as you may end up having more damage as the skin may dry out, causing further irritation.

I think Dove is the best soap I have ever used for my body. It's very moisturizing and does not have a strong, perfumey scent in it.

Quote Originally Posted by y34963 View Post
    One should not use soap on their face.
    I agree, our face are sensitive, they can be irretated if you will use soap in cleaning them up.

well i have been using organic bath products for a long time, and so far so good i haven't experience any side effects. since it is organic, there is no harmful chemicals in its ingredients. therefor it is safer to use, than any other soap. don't believe in commercials and advertisement, they are all lies, you should try the product yourself.

People can and are allergic to organic substances. My daughter is allergic to aloe. It just isn't chemicals that people have problems with.

I agree that advertisements are very misleading. I get extremely upset with skincare ads that profess that we will look like that 19 year old model if we use their products.

If we think about it our skin starts showing aging at around 20, we live until well in our 80s now so middle age is 40ish. We will live with few fine lines and wrinkles a lot longer than we will without them.

We prefer use essential oils and made products.

Use essential oil made soaps for healthy skin.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast