Default When to stop using sunscreen?

During winter when the sun is not so strong, can we safely stop using sunscreen?

I feel sunscreen should ideally be used throughout the year. Even when the sun is seemingly not strong it still has harmful rays. Use of sunscreen would prevent darkening and scaling of the skin.

I use the sunscreen lotion at least 20 minutes before my step out and under the make up. If I have been out in the sun for a long time, when I return and wash my face, I could use a natural lightening and soothing ingredient like cucumber juice or fresh tomato juice which could be applied with cotton wool and removed after ten minutes.

you should never stop using sunscreen. even in the winter! in the winter, the sun actually sets lower, so the rays can get you even more! even though there's not much sunlight, the strength of the rays is still the same.

Same here. You don't need to stop using sunscreen. The sun's rays are still there during winter, don't be fooled. So always use sunscreen to protect the skin from the harmful rays of the sun.

I've been told that in the winter if you live in a snowy area that the glare of the sun is even worse than it is during the summer so you need to make sure to wear sunglasses and SPF even more so then.

**clara kim** Female

I feel like you should use sunscreen everyday eventhough it is not sunny! unless you are going to be indoors all day long it wouldnt really matter!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful