Smile Caring For Your Baby's Skin

Your baby's skin is thinner, more fragile and less oily than an adult's. It also produces less melanin, the substance that helps ward off sunburn. It is less resistant to bacteria and harmful substances in the environment, especially if it is irritated. Babies also sweat less efficiently than the rest of us, so it is harder for them to maintain their inner body temperature. On the other hand, most babies are less likely to react to allergens.
    In the first few weeks after birth, your baby will retain some of your hormones. As a result, several minor skin conditions can result which will usually disappear fairly quickly. In addition, there are a few other skin conditions that are common during childhood which are normal and, most often, easily managed:

Read the full detail from [url under review]

Yes, I agree with you Ezeeboy and as a new time mom I myself have experienced that already, when I gave birth to my first baby boy.I must say it was hard and really scary. Tip, when my first baby got skin allergies, rashes and all I just used Cetaphil to protect his skin.
    Chinee

**** Male

Thumbs up

I agree with all of you.
    Baby's skin are sensitive and tender, so, proper care is needed. so, baby's shampoo and soap is required at the time of bath and remember the water should be matches with your baby's body temperature because the hot water can cause the damage to the skin.
    Apply a moisturizer on the baby's body. so that it loses its dryness and makes the skin soft and smooth.

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

Change your baby's diaper as soon as possible.
    Use gentle soaps, detergents.
    Use baby oil.

Skin of newborn baby is too sensitive.So,it requires too much care.Always use quality products.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful