Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Take a look at this plzzzzzzz!

sometimes i feel my body is heating up, and skin feels itchy

p,s, this happens when i start to break a sweat, sweating profusely causes no symptoms

I wanna help but in able for me to do that I need to analyze the situation first. Perhaps more information is needed for me to understand everything. I wanna know when did you start having that and also I wanna know if you have already went to a dermatologist to have it checked. If not then I advice you to do it first and have for an expertly advice.

Quote Originally Posted by chinee View Post
    I wanna help but in able for me to do that I need to analyze the situation first. Perhaps more information is needed for me to understand everything. I wanna know when did you start having that and also I wanna know if you have already went to a dermatologist to have it checked. If not then I advice you to do it first and have for an expertly advice.
    well, the scars, i don't know when they appeared, it just came out of nowhere! but i think they're recent, maybe a complication to a condition that i already have? ....what condition?!!! well, i have been having this "pricking" feeling in my skin for about 5 years, i noticed it happens during certain times of the year, under certain conditions!

from my experience, i can tell it has something to do with sweat, and anxiety or anger that might result in heating up my body and starting to sweat!

winter! the most severe "strikes" happens in winter, but it's very brief and very mild in summer, like recently, i noticed sometimes it happens while just standing, my body just heats up and i start to feel that "pricking" sensation, i go wash my face, drink some water, then it goes when i cool down!

p.s. this happens if i put on a pair of pants instead of wearing shorts, or putting on a t-shirt, it's like the slightest change in temperature causes my skin to react like that!

i feel it in the chest, shoulders and upper arms, stomach, face, and sometimes scalp!

i haven't seen a dermatologist yet! i was just about to go once, but it was starting to improve during that time so i canceled!

anyone?

**Brenda** Female

could be a heat rash. try using some antifungal powder on parts of the body. i think it is always best to see a doctor. you could have an allergy to certain types of materials. the only way you will know for sure is to see a doctor. i don't know how old you are or where you live. you could have some thyroid problems or endoctrine problems. have a good check up. let us know what happens please. we do care it is just very hard to diagnose when we can't see in person.

**Uttoran Sen** Male

does the rash itch? do you feel like itching the place?
    i use a cream, "magnaderm" which has helped me in rashes like these, i bought it over the counter, though am not suggesting you to use it without showing a dermatologist...

also, it could be your clothes, perhaps some type of allergies from a particular type of clothes...

no the rashes itself doesn't itch at all, and it's not exactly itching, it feels like my skin is being jabbed by needles in different places, like it's a chain reaction, like it's crawling on my skin! i'm 22 years old and i live in Egypt! i'm gonna see a dermatologist asap!

Und3r0ath, that is a very good idea for you to go to a doctor. Please let us know how you are doing.

ok, also i forgot to mention this, i have athlete's foot, i use local antifungal for it...it does help but i always suffer from recurrent infection, this could mean that i'm susceptible to other fungal infections right?

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed