Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    **** Male

Default Removing dead skin cells

Removeing dead skin cells is an activity that not too many people practice too much. Even though it is often overlooked in a skin care routine, it's an important thing to do. By successfully removing dead skin cells, you are making way for new skin below that will hit the surface ready to be rejuvenated.

There are several ways to remove dead skin cells.

1. Exfoliate

2. Chemical Peel

3. Deep Peel.

Does anyone routinely do any of these techniques? If so, on how much of a basis? Weekly? Monthly? Less? I'm curious....

My favorite deep peel is the one sold by Oro Gold Cosmetics. I found some reviews of this product here. Oro Gold Deep Peel.

Does anyone else enjoy this product like I do?

I dont know what it is called but i give a brief oil massage and use a home made scrub made of lemon juice and gram flour.

They are a bit hefty with their prices. ouch!

**Brenda** Female

i don't know if i am doing right but i use one of those netting back scrubbers when i shower daily. i use dial yogart and honey moisturizing soap and lightly scrub. not hard. i feel really refreshed. i have psoriasis on most of my body so after i shower i have been using a coal tar 1% lotion on all my psoriasis spots i can reach. don't know if i am doing bad or good but time will tell and i will let you all know.

**** Female

Removing stratum corneum (dead layer of your skin) is the first step to manage your pores. If they are not removed, pores can be blocked and breakouts are likely to occur.

Keratin & dirt/wastes/impurities-Clogged pores-Excessive sebum-Blackhead(Whitehead)-Breakouts

so you should remove dead skin and maintain clean face at all times. Clean pores is linked to balanced sebum secretion and less blackheads/breakouts.

I have a chemical peel session once every month. It helped getting rid of acne marks, sun burn marks & toned my skin faster than the traditional face masks before the once a month session I had to do it once every two weeks & it worked perfectly fine for me hence it did cost me a lot of cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Charm View Post
    I have a chemical peel session once every month. It helped getting rid of acne marks, sun burn marks & toned my skin faster than the traditional face masks before the once a month session I had to do it once every two weeks & it worked perfectly fine for me hence it did cost me a lot of cash.
    how much did it costs you ?

I do the natural way, I go to our condo and have a sauna there. Because thru sauna it removes dead skin cells to our entire body. You can do this together with your friends and love ones. Try it now to see the difference.

Default Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by facevalue View Post
    They are a bit hefty with their prices. ouch!
    You're telling me! There's got be something that's as good for less. Let me know if you find it please.

Gently exfoliating face 2/3 times in a week is good for skin. Chemical peels are considered to be very safe when performed by an experienced hand. Some side effects that you might notice after chemical peel procedure are skin redness, crusting or stinging. Deep peels such as the Phenol peels can have adverse side effects such as skin infection, scarring or even pigmentation problems.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast