Unhappy skin peeling on face, help:(

hi everyone i have a problem with my skin, im going to be as specific as possible. alright a little while ago, my skin near my chin right below my mouth (between mouth and chin) started peeling. that part of my face is always red and shiny. everytime i shower and dry my face my skin peels on that spot and it gets even more red. it never been like this untill like 3 months ago, idk whats wrong with it. when i wake up in the morning there is dry skin and i have to wash my face. its not like everyone else, where they can wake up and there skin is fine. i have to wash my face to get the flakes of dry skin off. i dont know why it gets so dry in that area. any help would be great. thank you

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

could be some kind of eczema or contact dermatitis. does it itch ? try using some good moisturizer during night. over the counter medications containing low corticosteroids and salicylic acid may be beneficial, but first confirmation of the cause is required.. in this case.. a photo could further help in diagnosis and visiting a dermatologist to rule out other possible causes might be required.

no it doesnt itch at all. i just cant touch that area alot, otherwise it gets irritated. it starts to get red and dry. idk how to post pictures on this thread/post?

hi,
    the advantages of mineral makeup are its anti-inflammatory properties i have really share this information to all if you have look makeup artist so i can provide a best place for you that provide all type of makeup help so you can use this if you have any quary so tell me
    i help you

Maybe you're irritating that area with something and you're not noticing? I had that same problem, but I realized it was because my bf was growing in a beard and my skin was too sensitive for it lol. He started shaving again and the problem was solved. I know TMI haha, but what I'm trying to say is that it could be something you're doing that you're overlooking.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful