Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    **** Female

Default Oily Skin Daily Care Question

Does anyone know what is the max # of times you can moisturize a day for oily skin??

How much moisturizer do you need? I know many people who use a ph balanced acne product that takes care of the oily skin, but also moisturizes.

Use a moisturizer in the morning and in the evening

**Brenda** Female

you can over moisturize. pick a decent product that is ph balanced and do as y34963 says. twice a day. when you wake up in the morning and when you go to bed at night. make sure the moisturizer isn't too heavy.

Moisturizing once in the morning and once in the evening is sufficient. I would still recommend using a quality product that is ph balanced, either for acne (only because many people get results), or a product specifically for oily skin. I would use a ph balanced wash, toner, and moisturizer. I agree with vencasand don't pick too heavy of a moisturizer.

You can moisturize your face only once in a day if you have oily skin. also try using maximum products that are gel based and even go for organic make up, other make up usually leads to more oil in the skin.

Also use some face packs made out of sandalwood powder.

**** Female

Most people need to moisturize their skin 1-2 times a day, moisturizing more than 3-4 times a day is simply useless as well as unnecessary.
    Having oily skin affects your choice of moisturizer (you need the one that is oil-free and non-comedogenic), but it doesn't affect number of times you should apply it.

Yes, you should moisturize your skin twice a day, once in the morning and again in the evening. As Elena mentioned, you choose the mositurizer best suited for your skin type. Just because you have oily skin does not mean you should use a moisturizer twice a day. Use one that is made for oily skin. With a good skin care regime you are seeking to balance your skin.

Actually it depends on the type of your skin. If your skin is very dry, than i think you should use moisturizes after every wash of your face. If your skin is oily than you can use twice a day. And it also depends on the weather, you live in. So judge all these things and then take the decision.

I don't think you need to moisturize it once in day.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast