Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Six Anti aging Skin Care tips

Six Anti aging Skin Care Tips

1. Exfoliation of dead skin cells and constant moisture and hydration are very important part of an anti aging skin care regimen.

2. Smoking will age you, because the chemicals in the smoke are aging to the skin and will reverse your anti aging skin care process.

3. To regain your eternal beauty and to get back your youth, go with the anti aging skin care supplements.

4. Avoid the sun. This is how skin can acquire a tough, leathery appearance...wearing sunscreen is very important part of anti aging skin care.

5. With a minimal investment of effort, anti aging skin care can be simple and easy.

6. Taking fruits daily is very good for an anti aging skin care.

OK I hear the term exfoliation all over the place but have 1 question: What is it? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaMarie View Post
    OK I hear the term exfoliation all over the place but have 1 question: What is it? LOL
    In a simple way it is the scrapping off dead cells on your skin to make it feel instantly smoother and cleaner.

Yes this can be done with scrubs or things like products with jojoba beads that help to get rid of the dead skin cells. You can use loofa sponges to exfoliate other parts of the body such as elbows, knees, and heels of the feet.

**samson smith** Male

Quote Originally Posted by vinodg View Post
    Six Anti aging Skin Care Tips

1. Exfoliation of dead skin cells and constant moisture and hydration are very important part of an anti aging skin care regimen.

2. Smoking will age you, because the chemicals in the smoke are aging to the skin and will reverse your anti aging skin care process.

3. To regain your eternal beauty and to get back your youth, go with the anti aging skin care supplements.

4. Avoid the sun. This is how skin can acquire a tough, leathery appearance...wearing sunscreen is very important part of anti aging skin care.

5. With a minimal investment of effort, anti aging skin care can be simple and easy.

6. Taking fruits daily is very good for an anti aging skin care.
    I have read all the anti aging tips that are given by you. These tips are really very useful. I know one tip of anti aging that I discuss with you. The anti-aging skin care strictly observes is the use of sunscreen. The use of sunscreen greatly helps in decreasing the effects of aging to skin. The exposure to UVA and UVB rays rapidly brings about the early formation of fine lines, wrinkles and skin pigmentation which is responsible for the appearance of matured-looking skin. So, thanks for sharing your beautiful ideas.

Hello,,

Other tips are OK but can you tell me how come smoke can harm my skin and ? How can it harm my skin age too?

To dear priteshppt

It is worth taking time to consider how smoking cigarettes will damage your skin and accelerate skin aging. Do you really want this to happen to you?
    The Chief Medical Officer of the UK said that smoking adds between 10-20 years to your natural age.

For more beauty tips and expert advice visit [url]
    Last edited by vencasand; 09-15-2011 at 01:35 PM. Reason: spamming

Get plenty of sleep - Stress and lack of sleep are common causes of premature skin aging. The average adult gets two to three fewer hours of sleep each night than people did a century ago. Sleep is important, and you should strive to obtain at least 8 hours of sleep per day.

Great!!! You have shared the good tips to get wrinkle free skin. Proper diet plan and drinking plenty of water helps a lot to get the glowing and beautiful skin.

**Brenda** Female

priteshptt, smoking can cause damage inside and out. the smoke you inhale has bad effects in your body. cancer of the lungs, esophagas, larnyx, mouth, pancrease and colon. the smoke you exhale is putting all kinds of bad chemicals on your skin. just the smoke from the cigarette itself is clinging to your clothes and to your skin. have you listened to an older woman's smokers voice? it is deep and rattles. an older man has a smokers cough. look at their skin!!! it is wrinkled discolored and they look years older than their age. i have 2 daughters who smoke and i am afraid i will outlive both of them!!!!!!!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast