Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default stretch marks remove

Does any of you know how much will it cost to have your stretch marks remove. Because Im planning to have it done after a month or two. Maybe you could give me an idea about it. And also I wanna know if somebody have done it already and how effective it is. Perhaps you could give me some insight about it.

Call around in your city and ask for prices. If you do decide to go for it be sure the doctor is reputable. You don't want your stretch marks to get worse.

I have not known anyone who has had stretch marks removed - I have heard about though. I believe it would be cosmetic surgery and I am betting it would be expensive anywhere.

As you have just had your baby you may want to give yourself some time as they may go away on their own.

**Sheena Calvert** Female

If they are severe enough, you would have to get laser treatment. It generally runs around $500, but reportedly the results are great.

**Brenda** Female

keep applying the lotion/creams that you applied to your tummy when you were pregnant. these creams do help the stretch marks to fade. sometimes it takes a year for them to fade but they do.

**** Female

Quote Originally Posted by vencasand View Post
    keep applying the lotion/creams that you applied to your tummy when you were pregnant. these creams do help the stretch marks to fade. sometimes it takes a year for them to fade but they do.
    I'm not sure about that.

I got my stretchmarks when I was a teenager (not from pregnancy, but from growing too fast) and they are still here, haven't faded a bit

I wish though

**Brenda** Female

mederma came out with a stretch mark lotion that is supposed to fade your stretchmarks in 12 weeks. this is them saying it not me. they have done trials on old and new stretch marks and they say it works. sounded good. costs around $45 american dollars.

A dermatologist is a best person to concern if your stretch marks are severe. They will help you with treatments like tretinoin cream that will reduce stretch marks.

Stretch marks are ugly discolored lines, these lines are present on the surface of the skin, and can appear in awesome numbers and cannot be covered up. There are cases where stretch marks are so deep that they can be felt by running your finger over the skin. What is the secret on how to remove stretch marks? Millions of women around the world have stretch marks and they are all looking for a way to remove stretch marks Probably the best way to treat this problem is the use of a stretch mark cream. The current stretch mark creams are virtually miracle creams. Creams like Revitols stretch mark cream work deep into the skin to provide the body with the nutrients needed to repair itself, and make your skin flawless again.
    Last edited by Dr.Deepak; 04-14-2011 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Warning.. No promotional links.. Please

Cocoa Butter works well to remove strech marks from the body. However, the results may take some time to become noticeable.

You can also apply sandalwood paste mixed in coconut oil. It is really a great recipe to fade strech marks. This should be applied regularly on the affected areas for best results.

Ensure to keep your skin nourished and moisturized at all times. Supple skin surfaces usually do not face the risk of acquiring strech marks.

Keep applying the lotion/creams that you applied to your tummy when you were pregnant. These creams do help the stretch marks to fade. Sometimes it takes a year for them to fade but they do. They will help you with treatments like tretinoin cream that will reduce stretch marks. Keep applying and don't be anxious about results.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast