**Dr AJAY YADAV** Male

Default Homeopathy cure for psoriasis

Psoriasis is an immune-mediated, noncontagious, genetic disease manifesting in the skin and/or the joints. Psoriasis is a, lifelong skin disease.
    Causes of Psoriasis:
    These are unknown but it is believed to have a genetic component. Most researchers agree that the immune system is somehow mistakenly triggered, which speeds up the growth cycle of skin cells. A normal skin cell matures and falls off the body's surface in 28 to 30 days. But a psoriatic skin cell takes only three to four days to mature and move to the surface. Instead of falling off, the cells pile up and form the lesions.

Risk factors to trigger Psoriasis
    1. Emotional stress
    2. Injury to the skin
    3. Some types of infection and reactions to certain drugs
    4. Stress can cause psoriasis to flare for the first time or aggravate existing psoriasis.
    5. Injured or traumatized areas. This is known as the "Koebner phenomenon." Vaccinations
    6. Sunburns
    7. Scratches can all trigger a Koebner response. The Koebner response can be treated if it is caught early enough.
    8. Certain medications, like antimalarial drugs, lithium and certain beta-blockers, are also known to cause people's psoriasis to flare.
    9. Other triggers may include weather, diet and allergies.
    Triggers will vary from person to person and what may cause one person's psoriasis to flare may produce no reaction in another individual.
    Types of psoriasis
    There are five types of psoriasis.
    1. Plaque: Most common form of the disease
    2. Guttate: Appears as small red spots on the skin
    3. Inverse: Occurs in armpits, groin and skin folds
    4. Pustular: White blisters surrounded by red skin
    5. Erythrodermic: Intense redness over large areas

AS IT is term as incurable in modern medicine thr is only way with homeopathy or ayurveda
    dr ajay yadav

**Brenda** Female

i believe homeopathy can help symptoms and even calm the psoriasis but i do believe that psoriasis cannot be cured. i know you are way more intelligent than i am and i am not argueing with you, i just think some things can't be cured by any means.

At the moment psoriasis is not curable either by medicine or other avenues. It is an auto-immune disease. If you were a derm you know that. I have had psoriasis for a number of years and have seen many doctors and tried just about every treatment out there.

Your site says you are a Skin Aesthetician & Trichologist not a dermatologist. You should not be calling yourself a 'doctor'. One has to have a medical degree and according to your site you do not. This is misleading information and can impact people when you give them advice.

**Dr AJAY YADAV** Male

hiii first af all if u had read my info on site u will come to know that i had finished my course in skin disease as i am a homeopath we can only do certificate course.
    i wud love to know that do u know about how homeopathy work in disease or how CURE take place in skin disease ..
    i am sorry to say that the info i had given on this site is true and after long practice of homeopathy in so many skin disease ,i had presented my papers in so many confress on this disease .
    so thats up to u how u take it .

2nd psoriasis is curable only with homeopathy or ayurveda becouse in this therapy we target body immunity to work agaisnt disease thats why we always say that it homeopathy treat from roots.
    so many people affected by this disease but its always important to know what caouse them psoriasis bec ,its develop from inside and menifestation is out .so it always require proper homeopathy medicine for cure .
    please visit any homeopathy site for cure of psoriasis u will get lot of info
    thanks .
    dr ajay

I am not disputing your homeopathy credentials.

Homeopathy can allieviate symptoms and provide some comfort to them but that is all it will do.

Please don't misunderstand me. Homeopthy is definately something I understand and follow when warranted. It is as important as modern medicine in some cases.

I take issue with you calling yourself a 'dermatologist'. You are not. You do not have a medical degree.

Psoriasis cannot be cured with modern medicine or by homeopathic means. It is an auto-immune disease.

As I stated in my previous note I have had this condition for years and believe me I have tried every treatment out there. It does not go away permanently.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Thank you Sandi for your suggestions on Drajay's status. There were some misunderstanding. We'll review it. Thanks Dr Ajay for your support and useful informations. We hope you'll continue to give us useful informations and tips on Homeopathy treatments on various skin conditions.

**marclewis** Male

Yes, homeopathy is best to treat the psoriasis and homeopathic medicines helps to imitate a stronger the immune system.

**Rakesh Dholakia** Male

I know some homeopathic medicines for psoriasis which are explained below:

Homeopathic Medicines of Psoriasis-

(1)Arsenic Album – excellent psoriasis remedy in which psoriasis, worse by cold application and wetness, better by warmth.

(2)Kali Brom – remarkable psoriasis remedy in which there is syphilitic psoriasis. Skin cold, blue, spotted corrugated, large, indolent, painful pustules.

(3)Thyrodinum – one of the best psoriasis remedy for chilly and anemic subjects. Dry impoverished skin; cold hands and feet.

(4)Radium Brom – psoriasis of penis, itching eruptions on face oozing, Patchy erythema on forehead.

(5)Apis mellifica — for skin rashes that feel hot and dry and are sensitive to touch. Symptoms improve with cool baths and worsen with heat. This remedy is most appropriate for individuals who often feel sad, disappointed, or even depressed. They tend to cry easily but may also be irritable and envious by nature.

(6)Calendula –– used topically, particularly if the affected area becomes inflamed. This remedy will soothe but not cure the skin condition.

(7)Rhus toxicodendron — used for psoriatic arthritis and for skin disorders accompanied by intense itching that worsens at night and improves with the application of heat. This remedy is most appropriate for individuals who are generally restless and unable to get comfortable at night.

(8)Sulphur — for skin disorders that are accompanied by intense itching. This remedy is most appropriate for individuals who are thirsty, irritable when not feeling well, uninspired and messy under ordinary circumstances, and who describe a sensation of internal heat and burning. Symptoms tend to improve with open, cold air and worsen with warmth.

(9)Kali Arsenicosum– Kali Arsenicosum has marked action on skin disorders like eczema, psoriasis and ulcers. There is dry, scaly eruptions with itching worse from warmth, walking and undressing. It is also useful in chronic eczema. There are fissures in bends of arms and knees. There are numerous small nodules under the skin. Intolerable itching worse while undressing in psoriasis.

(10)Kali Sulphuricum- Kali Sulphuricum has marked action on psoriasis. There are burning, itching, papular eruptions. Skin is dry, hot and burning. Itchy eruptions in nettle rash in children. Kali Sulph also helps in seborrhoea or dandruff and ringworm of scalp or beard with abundant scales. Sores on skin with thick, profuse, yellow watery secretion.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful