Default What kind of prom dress should i get?

Im about 5'6" and 120 pounds so i guess im an average size and im pretty tan from going tanning but i need some suggestions on what type and colour of prom dress i should get. I would also like to know what kinds and lengths are good to dance in because i don't want to have to worry about my dress the whole night. Thanks!

A long ball dress will make u look shorter i think this dress will make u look taller a make ur bust look good even if they r small this is also a good place to look around lots of dresses but if u do want something large go to

Try colors like peacock blue or sea green. Or even purple.. They are hot this season!!

**** Male

Default What kind of prom dress should i get?

I think short black or blue color dress look great for the prom.

**Brenda** Female

to be honest get one that flatters your body. get one that is comfortable to wear because you are going to be dancing and you don't want one so tight you can't move. get a color that compliments you. you can still be sexy without showing your breasts. if you wear a gown that is cut too low and you are dancing you don't want to fall out!!!. get one you like. enjoy. same with shoes. get a comfortable pair of dress shoes. you are going to be in them most of the night. you don't want to hurt mid way thru. be comfortable and have fun.

You will know the right dress when you put it on, and i must agree with the ladies that comfort and fit is a must

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful