Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default how do i reduce weight?

I am following a strick diet and exercise regime but havent lost an ounce. Its been more than 2 months, i am eating fresh fruits and vegetables and drinking plenty of water. Why am i not losing weight?

Banned
    **** Male

Default how do i reduce weight

You can reduce you weight in many ways. My suggestion first, start with your eating habits. If you love meats, reduce amount day by days. Take more vegetables and fruits especially, those will reduce your weight and fat. drink vege and fruit compound juice.

**** Female

Try to analyze your diet. Are there simple carbs lurking in your fruit intake (would be the case if you drink juices - many of them are loaded with sugar). Do you cook your vegetables with too much oil? Do you starve yourself (that would slow down your metabolism and will not help with weight loss)?

Finally, if you are doing everything right and still not loosing weight, consult your doctor - there maybe an underlying health issue.

Hi,
    If you are following a proper diet chart,and also doing exercise and not having any change in the weight,then it may be some problem with your Thyroxin release.you should have a test for T3 and T4,if they are in normal,then you should check back the overall diet.

Go to Jim daily,control to your food style.Avoid junk food.Eat food which has low calorie.Drink lots of water.If u can then do more workout.Don't eat sweets.These tips helps u to reduce fat as well as acne treatment.You will feel glow on your face with low weight.

You can go exercises like e walking, jogging, weight training, running, swimming, and riding your bike. You should do this at least three times a week. This is will help you drop the weight fast. And in a healthy way.

Hi,
    You must take a glass of boiled water in the morning when you wake up then do some exercises.
    Boiled water always helps in reducing weights.

Quote Originally Posted by ankitadas View Post
    Hi,
    You must take a glass of boiled water in the morning when you wake up then do some exercises.
    Boiled water always helps in reducing weights.
    I think it's the first time I heard about this... Thanks for the tip. ;)

you are drink a 2 glass lemon juice and walking 30minutes in morning time

Banned
    **** Male

If you are thinking of doing the exercise for weight reduction and for burning fat it is best, But ,it is also true that these process will take so much time. The surgery is the best option. An Tummy tuck surgery will removes the body fat. These is the safest and the fastest way to lose the body fat and gain good skinny body.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast