Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hairfall

Default hairfall

recently i started swimming. My hair has become rough and i am experiencing hairfall. What should i do to prevent hairfall and to make my hair look healthy?

**** Female

* I have never had any problem with hair loss. You can also check out some best hair loss treatments on the web.
    Here's my tip:
    1. Massage extra virgin coconut oil on your remaining hair and scalp (make sure that it penetrates your scalp) just massage, never use comb..
    2. wrap it with hot towel then cover with shower cap
    3. rinse off with a little shampoo and lots of conditioner (preferably one w/ coco milk)
    4. PAT dry your hair, never rub with towel...
    5. use wide tooth comb till it gets a bit dry...no irons or blow dryer pls...
    With this, im sure you'll regain strength for remaining hair and eliminate hair loss...

hope this helps...give me a feedback then

you have to try hair massage with coconut oil and almond oil. because this is natural treatment and more effective.

**Baldwin** Male

Hi Dale,
    Great hair loss tips for swimmers and like to add virgin coconut oil not only helps in hair loss but also makes your hair grow and repairs damage. Virgin coconut oil improves your skin, lose extra weight, sooth stress and have anti aging properties also.

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

Use a regular protein treatment and after shampooing your hair, condition your hair with a good moisturising cream or some oil. You can simply prepare a mask by smashing some banana and apply it on your hair.

**Steve Xavior** Male

Almond oil is very useful for the damaged hair . And you have to also covered your head while swimming.

Scalp massage with natural oil helps to improve blood circulation.
    Balanced diet and hot oil treatment helps to stop hair fall.

You should use conditioner before your swim. Use suitable shampoo after your swim to wash your hair.
    The easy and safe you can use swimming cap to protect your hair while swimming.

This Hair Fall Treatment helps you to maintain your hair and reduce the risk of hair damage.

Banned
    **Elvina Smith** Female

I have been having hair fall and I think it is because of hormones (just given birth). It adds up to the negative feelings because of the small spots in my head. I am seriously contemplating a hair restoration procedure once I stop breastfeeding. Any thoughts about it?

The truth of the matter is that baldness comes down to your genes, all you can do is make your hair stronger and healthier to slow your hair loss slightly. You can maintain hair health by eating well and using the right products—combined with medical-grade treatments—can really work all together to help you have a fuller, thicker head of hair.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast