Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Use a really heavy night cream and wash you face before you apply that. Also daily massage the face with a mixture of fresh milk cream and honey for about 20 mins. Avoid using very hot water to bathe or wash your hands.

avoid oil and soda all together. Drink loads of warm water with a teaspoon of honey added to it and deep moisturize the skin daily before sleep. Use a moisturizer maybe a heavy oil based one for a couple of months every few hours. A little exercise will alsobdo wonders.

**Angela** Female

Caring For Dry Skin
    Hi this is nefer I think to care for dry skin you need fatty acids also in your diet, you can
    purchase the as gel caps, primrose oil, borage oil as for cooking unrefined organic oils peanut oil, coconut oil I take a tablespoon of essential fatty acids a day of coconut oil aday Also I use almond scrub and then take a shower oil every day for dry skin pick your fav oil you like almond like also once a day heat up coconut oil in pan let it cool a little
    but still warm and massage all the parts of your body with or have your partner do it on
    your face arms etc, Wish you the best Nefer! Check out my blog on Wordpress Hepbatet

Use facial cleanser that has Jojoba oil and Shea butter, they hydrate and provide essential nutrients to the skin. Mineral cosmetology products are good for the skin.

jada, are you a rep for Mineral Cosmetology? Every post you mention that company as if you are promoting their products.

Nope. Mineral cosmetology is not a brand. It's a collective name for skin care products that are mineral based.

**Angela** Female

Caring for DrySkin response It's simply not enough to do your daily routine of cleansing
    toning etc. what type of diet do you have Are you getting enough essential fatty acids or
    omega 3's in your diet, also it could be poor blood circulation. It's a number of factors if you really care to make some adjustments. You are what you eat but the choice is yours
    Myself I take Plan 40 Basics-Omega 3,6,9 Blend Caps it's quick to take any where I go when I'm too busy. Skincare I do a cleansing oil as a cleanser and i use it as a shower oil
    Tepoema Cleansing oil with Macadamia ,kukui nut and tamanu oils are great. look at profile

**Julie** Female

I know this is something probably everyone already knows, but believe it or not I was in my 40's before I learned it. And when I did, it made a huge difference. First thing, when you step out of the bath or shower, is not to reach for a towel. At that point your skin is soft, and the pores are open. Reach immediately for a good skin moisturizer - I use one with Vit E, as I have a more mature skin now. And then I just let my skin dry naturally. It's the same thing with my facial products...I use moisturizing products when my skin is warm and moist, and in this way I don't 'over-product' my skin, but the skin seems more 'open' to the benefits.

**Julie** Female

I agree with the concept of blood circulation, and take that a step further...use of an ultrasound facial scrubber will stimulate the blood vessels under the skin, and that increased blood flow will do two thing: flush away the toxins immediately under the skin, and bring oxygen to new cells. So your skin will feel refreshed, and look radiant. Products you are using to moisturize and/or exfoliate will be more effective too, because the pores will be more open to absorb and use them. I've been looking at a few of the products on 'pleasing care dot com', where there are several such products to choose from - and they come with a 30 day guarantee, which I like.

**Sharon Gomez** Female

To care for dry skin
    1. Cleanse your dry skin regularly
    2. Avoid coming in contact with highly alkaline soaps and detergents like washing soaps.
    3. Follow a bath or a shower with a mild application of baby oil.
    4. Use mineral water to freshen your face.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast