Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

**Genevieve** Female

Quote Originally Posted by yogagirl View Post
    yes i agree, Licorice extract is a safe lightening and brightening product. Simply put, it reduces inflammation in the skin, restoring a bright even toned skin tone. Inflammation is what triggers melanin production in the first place, making the skin darker, especially for men and women of color.
    forgot to mention the wonderful fading product I'm using called OneTone skin lightening serum. It's by omicskincare . Serums feel really nice on the skin and they absorb and dry quickly. Its become a favorite in my book.

Banned
    **Dora Collis** Female

Liquorice or licorice is the root of Glycyrrhiza glabra from which a somewhat sweet flavor can be extracted. The liquorice plant is a legume (related to beans and peas) that is native to southern Europe and parts of Asia. It is not botanically related to anise, star anise, or fennel, which are the sources of similar flavouring compounds. The word 'liquorice'/'licorice' is derived (via the Old French licoresse), from the Greek γλυκύρριζα (glukurrhiza), meaning "sweet root",from γλυκύς (glukus), "sweet" + ῥίζα (rhiza), "root", the name provided by Dioscorides.

**P** Male

A good diet and plenty of water is where you need to start .... along with a daily lightening regime that you work on every single day.

Some good natural ingredients consist of yogurt, lemon juice, bananas, tomato juice, fullers earth clay, honey, powdered milk, rose water .... etc

The beauty of lightening your skin with these ingredients is that they leave your skin feeling great and much younger, unlike the bleaching products that contain chemicals. Also, by mixing up your own natural recipes, you are going to save a TON of money, because these recipes can be made for literally pennies.

Coming up with a solid plan of action, laying it all out in the beginning is going to be very key. Knowing every day what you are going to work on and do a head of time will ensure that you keep up with this daily.

Banned
    **Michelle** Female

Quote Originally Posted by yogagirl View Post
    forgot to mention the wonderful fading product I'm using called OneTone skin lightening serum. It's by omicskincare . Serums feel really nice on the skin and they absorb and dry quickly. Its become a favorite in my book.
    It's amazing! One of my coworkers recommended it and I gave it to one of my girl friends and it's really made a difference! Definitely worth the investment.

**ANGELICA MASON** Female

I use invicible scars. It works really well for fading out pigmentation.

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

I apply yogurt and lemon juice that lightens my skin and make it smooth.

**Melissa Mellie** Female

I think "apple cider vingar" is a best solution to get rid of pigmentation..!!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123