Default When to see your doctor?

You should see a physician if you ever develop unusually severe breakouts of cysts. Also if you find that over-the-counter products don’t help in getting rid of acne scars seek a timely medical consultation. A good dermatologist will be able to discuss alternative ways to remove acne scars successfully.

**Brenda** Female

yes i agree irahat. if symptoms of skin conditions can not be controlled or helped by over the counter products a dermatologist is the one to go to. not only do they know how to help your acne but they can help with scarring also. they also can detect different ailments like cancer. i would say if you have any skin problem that won't go away or you are worried about see a dermatoligist.

**Teguh Yulianto** Male

In my opinion, if you have any problems with your skin, especially acne, then the first step you should do is consult with a dermatologist, and it was suggested should not be too often alternated Doctor, because this can make you confused, about a Doctor where should you go for consultation about the acne you are dealing with.

I would suggest trying to rule out possible causes prior to going to the dematologist. My experience is that they will prescribe medications that can be very harsh on skin - many also make your skin dry and sun sensitive. If they prescribe a topical medication, the acne will most likely return once it is stopped.

A couple of things can you do are:

*Check ingredients for all your skincare products for irritants such as sodium laurel sulfate or other detergents. Some people aren't allergic, but others have a sensitivity to the ingredients.
    *Use only lukewam water when washing your face or showering. This helps prevent your skin from becoming stripped.
    *Change your linens frequently.
    *Take vitamin supplements such as fish oil to help get your omegas in
    *Use a non-foaming cream cleanser and all natural serum.

Yes I would suggest that also to consult everything to a dermatologist. For an expert knows best. Ask also your friend if they know a trusted dermatologist for you to see to avoid problems.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful