Default Basic types of Acne scars

As you’re researching ways of getting rid of acne scars, the first thing you’ll need to understand is that there are different types of scars. The ways to remove acne scars are often geared to the kind of scarring experienced. Scarring types include:

* Boxcar Scars: If you’ve ever had the chicken pox the remaining scars are similar. The shape is oval and they’re usually located on the cheeks or in the temple region.

* Hypertropic scars: These can occur anywhere. They’re small red, slightly raised dots that often disappear with time.

* Ice Pick Scars: These have rough edges and are often found on cheeks. The name comes from the distinctive look that occurs if you poke ice with an ice pick. These scars may require medical treatment to clear.

* Rolling Scars: These make a person’s skin seem bumpy. This type of scar is below the skin’s surface and most often on the forehead or cheeks.

**Brenda** Female

i have pitted scars and am using a scar cream for them. mine is on my chest. i don't even remember breaking out on my chest that badly but i must have because i do have scarring. actually people thing i had a burn!! scar cream is working.

Default Great..

Great......................

I do have a little scar on my face and I'm still planning to have it laser. They say you can have it done. So I suggest why dont you go to a dermatologist. They simply know best. Nothing is impossible nowadays.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful