Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tatoo's

Default Tatoo's

I was wondering what everybodys opinion is on tatoo's. Is there any know skin effect form having them. I have several so it's to late for me ( not hat I regret any of them cause I don't) Just wondering.

I don't know that there's anything that they can cause other than taking the chance of getting HIV from the needle. They're not for me but I do like the fake temporary ones a lot LOL

Some of the possible effects of having a tattoo are infection, allergic reaction to the tattoo dye and hepatitis. Personally, I don't like having a tattoo.

i honestly like tattoos. i think they can be a beautiful way to express a certain time in your life. i just think you shouldn't overdo it, unless you're angelina jolie. because if not, you'll just look rather trampy.

Quote Originally Posted by chicque View Post
    i honestly like tattoos. i think they can be a beautiful way to express a certain time in your life. i just think you shouldn't overdo it, unless you're angelina jolie. because if not, you'll just look rather trampy.
    I agree, although I'm not worried about looking trampy, I do kinda wonder what they'll look like when I get older, I have a zipper up my spine that opens betwwen my shoulder blads with a pair of hands reaching out. May if I live to be 70 they'll be grabiing my butt. LOL

jcs5275 that tattoo actually sounds rather neat but I bet that it had to have hurt a lot to get it since it was on your spinal cord. Am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by jcs5275 View Post
    I agree, although I'm not worried about looking trampy, I do kinda wonder what they'll look like when I get older, I have a zipper up my spine that opens betwwen my shoulder blads with a pair of hands reaching out. May if I live to be 70 they'll be grabiing my butt. LOL
    LMAO that would be funny if they actually looked like that! my dad said that he wants a tattoo of my mom on his shoulder, and he said that as he ages, he'll get touch ups done that coincides with my mother's botox treatments LMAO

Some are allergic especially to henna tatoos. Personally, I just don't want to get one in a ny size or color. I always visualize the ink flowing freely into my veins and mixing with my blood. Then I'll die of poison! If I weren't such a scaredey cat, I'd like to get a star somewhere on my wrist.

pigment used for tattooing is really safe and is of mineral and vegetable origin. it is important to choose the right person to do it. safety in terms of sterile needles, the pre and post-procedure care, the advice on antibiotics, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic tablets is imperative.

**Ryan** Male

It is not safe to have a tattoo on your skin because you might get an infection if the process on how it is done is not clean.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast