Default Pregnant without stretch mark

What will I do? I'm so envy to those pregnant without stretch mark. How come they dont have even a single stretch mark while the others have it. What is the secret of having none. I have already used different products to avoid from having stretch mark but still I couldnt avoid it.

Some people's skin is more elastic than others thats all.

**Brenda** Female

if you used products not to get stretch marks and still got some is normal. the products you used prevented many more stretch marks that would have shown up. after the baby is born keep applying the different creams or your favorite cream. they won't go completely away but they will fade. time and patience.

Ah okey thank you so much Vencasand. But I still wanna know if scratching is one factor that causes stretch mark?

**Brenda** Female

no, scratching isn't a reason for stretch marks. stretch marks are caused by your skin stretching itself too fast or beyond it's limits. i do remember a million years ago when i was pregnant that towards my due date my skin was itchy too. no rash or any thing like that i think it is a normal pregnancy thing. keep on moisturizing that skin. it helps with the itching too. if you itch too much you can try aveeno anti itch cream. it is all natural and very good for itchy skin. we all want to see a picture of your baby when it's born, i am going to be a great grandma any day now!!!.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful