Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

**Josephine Perier** Female

Default Skin care tips for Dry Skin

Thanks for sharing useful and interesting skin care tips for dry skin.

Regular application of face masks that are specially made for dry skin helps to fight with the problem to a great extent. Avocado and Honey Face Mask for Dry Skin. Avocado moisturizes dry skin.

Banned
    **Katheryn Gumba** Female

Great tips, Thank you for sharing.

**Ashley Sawyer** Female

I agree with you. I drink lots of water to keep my self hydrated internally and use Shea Butter Lotion from LO'cittane and Aloe Vera mask from IBeautylabs. Both are very moisturizing. I never use hot water. That causes a lot of dryness.

**Alinn Smith** Female

Dry skin is among those medical conditions which have affected everyone’s life.. It can vary from the changing of the seasons, water, the sun, heat, and even the air. Therefore, here is something important and helpful in treating the problem, as per the cause. Have a look;

1) Moisture-Robbing Soaps - Those harmful soaps cause greater damage to your skin. Hence, it is recommended using a mild and fragrance-free soap which not only cleanses, but it also moisturises.

2) Harsh Skin Treatment - You need to go soft on your skin. Even when scrubbing or exfoliating, makes sure you use soft hands or a soft washcloth instead. All you need to do is clean it as abrasive sponges would do, without roughing up your skin. Be careful and safe.

If dry and red skin is the reason behind dry skin, see your doctor to discover and treat the problem. If it is psoriasis or scabies, the solution lies in taking a medication or using a prescription cream like Dr. Scabies, at the earliest.http://www.drnumb.com/blog/different...-skin-problem/

**kim madison** Female

I use baby johnson milk bath then use a yoko spa milk salt and coconut oil it really works specially if you have a keratosis pilaris

**Sanchy** Female

i like gold bond lotion

**Suruchi Puri** Female

Dry pores and skin may appear easy, but it’s a complicated subject matter. Making it even more complicated are the contradictory findings about dry skin in endless scientific journals. But regardless of the differing, overly technical info found in the ones research, there are primary, though crucial points of unanimous agreement.

The primary is that skin’s floor layers have between 10% to 30% water content, and preserving this degree of hydration is notably important. The second one fact is that intact skin does a far higher task of holding hydration than impaired pores and skin.

Without query, hydrated pores and skin is beautiful to behold. When pores and skin is properly moisturized, it’s flexible and supple, each hallmarks of more youthful pores and skin. Ordinary hydration also permits pores and skin to hold and sustain the herbal substances it is based on to maintain it wholesome-looking and visibly protected from terrible environmental influences.

Banned
    **Ms Pink** Female

I have friend who will DIY her own fruit mask - ie peach or cucumber. She says is quite moisturizing but i find it quite 'rich' for my face as my skin belongs to oily type.

What I do now is to do a clay mask at home - once a week or put on old tea bag on my eyes to give a relaxing rest.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456