Thread: Nose lip

Default Nose lip

My friend had her nose done and I must say she really looks stunning. She did this because she wants to be more confident about herself. But still, many of her friends know about it and every time we look at her it reminds us of her nose being done. Then I couldn't help but wonder how safe it is and since its expensive I wanna know up to what extend is the maintenace? If some of you had her nose done why dont you share your experience/s to us so that we would have an idea about it. Thank you.

**Brenda** Female

i know a lot of people that have had their noses done. i can understand in some instances. i work with a girl who has had this surgery 22 years ago. she wanted her nose made smaller and sculptured. well she got it. she doesn't look like the same person. her nose now is too small for her face. she has tremendous brown beautiful eyes but now she looks like they are bugging out. she looked so much better with her real nose. her face was proportioned better. i have a large nose. i wouldn't get a nose job.

I don't believe a person getting plastic surgery to boost their confidence is right. A doctor should not be performing the surgery for that reason. We all want to look the best we can and we do feel better when we do but taking the jump to plastic to do that is extreme. A nip and a tuck is one thing, getting more extreme surgeries is another.

Too many people take this step only to find that it hasn't helped their confidence or emotional well being. Depending on the reasons they give their doctors and their doctors' read on them they should have to get an evaluation first.

**hairremoval** Male

I also know lot of people's who done rhinoplasty well most of them are satisfied but from my side i am not in to surgery's kinda stuff but it depends from person to person

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

With Rhinoplasty, there is side effect of swollen of eyes and nose. For this, cold compresses help the swelling and reduce pain.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful