Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    **** Female

Thumbs up Eye bags and puffiness product review

I was having this problem since 3 years and whenever I used to get up in the morning my eyes look like I have been beaten by someone or have a nephrotic syndrome. Then one of my friends suggested me De-puffing eye gel from "benefit cosmetics". It has worked like a charm for me and its been 2 weeks and I have never seen those bags again..

It contains the hydrolysed soy flour, red raspberry and chamomile to firm, soothe and nourish our under-eye skin.

Try it guys and you will feel the difference just like I had.

Here is their site if you want to have a look at what they offer:

http://www.benefitcosmetics.com

Enjoy!

That sounds really great. I have a herbal warm pack I can use over my eyes that has a combination of several different herbs including lavender, chamomile, and rosemary. It really helps with sinus congestion as well as decreasing swelling and dark circles under the eyes

I use the Body Shop's eye cream from their Vitamin E line. It goes on smoothly and is very light weight so I can put it on anytime whether I'm off to bed or out for a walk. I've been using it for a few years now and I'm very happy about it. Not only is it affordable, it really helped me look more like a person and less like a raccoon!

Hmmm... that looks interesting. I sometimes have those puffy eyes too especially when I get to sleep for 3 hours only. I try to cover it with a little foundation before I leave home but after checking this out, I think I'll try it.

i just got a sample of this in the mail the other day, and i gave it to my mother. and she said the same exact things you did!

This sounds like something I would be very interested in trying. Does anyone have a link to get samples of this product? If so I would really appreciate you sharing with us. I went to the site and signed up for the updates, but did not see anything about the ability to get samples.
    Last edited by Starchild47; 07-15-2008 at 07:00 PM. Reason: added text

**** Female

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I always look for products that "really" works. This seems to be one of them and I'll give it a try.

**** Male

Thanks for sharing this. I've been using Elite Serum for quite some time and am very happy with the results, but I know that it's pretty strong and some people can't use it, (like my Mother) so it's always good to know there are other options out there.

works like magic

works like magic, I found out about it on [ Link Removed ]
    thank god
    Jon

**** Male

Hyaluronic acid has been known to have anti-inflamatory properties. Try getting an HA facial serum and dabbing around your eyes twice a day.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast