Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    **Alicia Clarke** Male

Skin whiting injection works but it has its time limit, after some time or days again you take that injection and it has very harmful side effect, which are harmful for health.

You have to use natural products. Its safe and effective for the skin without any fear of the side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by chinee View Post
    I wanna have fairer skin thats why I wanna try gluta injections or any whitening injections that can give me that kind of satisfaction. I wanna know how safe it this and will it really works? Many celebrities do this to maintain a good looking skin and have a whiter complexion.
    Skin whitening Injections? No!!! These injection only remove dirt and purify your skin.
    A lot of things can do that are much cheaper and you would have to take them forever regularly when water does the same thing
    Stay out of the sun
    use a baking soda lemon juice scrub once a week
    use a foundation one or two shades lighter but that still in the same undertone as yours,
    can use oil control products
    can use skin brightening creams as well.

**marclewis** Male

I would suggest to stick with natural, wear sunscreen when out and use ayurvedic skin cream and keep skin moisturized.

yes the gluta injection is safe but if only gives you after proper checkup and given by any professional and in correct way. Otherwise it cause problems kind of infections.

Hi chinee,

I'll tell you what I think. I mean I won't be able to tell about the effectiveness of such injections but I will not recommend use of it. I think this stuff will make your skin addicted to chemicals and you certainly don't want that I guess. So, Better don't rely on such things and try to adhere other alternatives instead of the injections.

Banned
    **Rue Garret** Female

I think it really works because my friend who uses it has become noticeably white in just a month!

Well, I don't believe in such quick transformations. Beauty need to be enhanced inside out. For brighter looking skin you may opt for the various home-remedies an other desired alternatives but injections is a big NO for me.

Well is injection is a painful way to get skin whitens.

Yah it works but the glutathione injections work to break down the possibility of melanin production within the body. By melanin production, the concentration of skin pigment lessens, and thus the skin tone lightens.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast