Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Face packs recipe for normal skin

Take one egg yolk, ½ apple, sliced and peeled, a tablespoon of honey, two tablespoons of oil, vinegar and one full tablespoon of ascorbic acid. Take all ingredients and put them into liquidizer and blend. After making a paste, apply this on the neck and face. Let it dry for 15 minutes. Wash.

**** Female

cool...here's my version of that:
    Why It Works: Lemon's citric acid closes pores and keeps skin's PH levels in check, while honey's enzymes and nutrients add an antibacterial factor to zap zits and moisturize
    » What You'll Need:
    - 1 tbsp organic honey
    - 1 fresh lemon
    *Squeeze the juice from the lemon and remove any seeds. Mix in honey and apply to damp face. Massage into skin for several minutes, then rinse with warm water.

is it recommended for sensitive skin also? I would like to use this pack but i am a bit hesitant as my skin is too sensitive.

**** Female

Quote Originally Posted by has007 View Post
    is it recommended for sensitive skin also? I would like to use this pack but i am a bit hesitant as my skin is too sensitive.
    Here's a simple one for you:
    Exfoliate Sensitive Skin
    Mix equal parts honey and brown sugar and use as a face or body scrub. Brown sugar is gentler than granulated sugar, making it suited to sensitive skin.

face pack: For sensitive skin
    Oatmeal powder — 3 tsp
    Cucumber juice — 3 tsp
    Cucumber juice — 3 tsp
    Mix all the above and apply on face and neck. Wash after a few minutes with cucumber juice follwed by water.

HTH

hi dale91 is that fair to use brown sugar either internally or externally as it
    is strictly prohibited to use due to its reelingness effect. Its a drug product, so will it be a better product to give a better face pack????

Default reply

I like your version of face pack..All you need is just apply a little bit of aloe vera to this pack Aloe Vera is a good help with healing bug bites and burns.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Take one egg yolk, ½ apple, sliced and peeled, a tablespoon of honey, two tablespoons of oil, vinegar and one full tablespoon of ascorbic acid. Take all ingredients and put them into liquidizer and blend. After making a paste, apply this on the neck and face. Let it dry for 15 minutes. Wash.
    Great ideas to make a skin care pest at home. Thanks.

have you tried a sea salt glo scrub? Its olive oil and sugar mixed together. Have someone rub it over your entire body then get in the shower and rinse it off. Your skin will be O so smooth.

Fruit face packs are also helpful for normal skin. These make skin smooth and beautiful. Thanks.

**** Female

A good mask that I use is simply an avocado mashed with a little citric acid. It leaves your skin insanely soft and moisturized, and it's easy! I leave it on for at least 15 minutes before rinsing.

Once, I was out of citric acid and I put some ROE in because I had a lot of it. Worked great! I've been meaning to try it with ascorbic acid and leave it on longer, but I never have any extra lying around because I use it for C serums. Bummer.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast