**Carol Belanger** Female

Default Not all mineral makeup created equal

Not all mineral makeup is created the same, they generally fall into two categories - those that stay true to the origin of mineral makeup without the extra ingredients and those that add the synthetic fillers, fragrances and preservatives (such as parabens) just to name a few.

Check out the post "What you need to know about mineral makeup before you buy it!" here.

Yes I agree with you, all mineral make up have their own content depending on the make up that you will use. I personally like mineral make up because I have sensitive skin and because of its long lasting effect.

I recently tried using Mineral Make-up and was amazed by the results. Not only is it long lasting but it has a super light feeling that makes you feel that you are wearing no make-up at all..

mineral based make up has helped me a lot. i had marks on my face from the time i am using mineral based foundation i am seeing the change. The marks are fading.

**** Female

I generally like mineral make up, but you need to watch out for irritating ingredients - they can ruin the whole experience for you.

As in any best-selling type of products, we can expect copycats who are giving us shortcuts and lower worth of our money. We must always be careful of what we put into our skin -- OUR skin is OUR responsibility.

Mineral makeup is good for skin as it produces the different effects on skin with the individual property of the minerals.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful