Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned
    **** Female

Default What is the best anti aging cream for men

Nowadays anti aging skin care is not just for women any more but now men are looking for skin care solutions that can help them have a much better looking skin for a longer time and prevent ths signs of aging that most people suffer at an early age.

One thing that you need to understand is that although men and women skin care are similar they have subtle differences, so you can not just use a womens skin care product and think that you will get good results.

**** Female

Aging is a natural process... All we can do is delay it or minimize the evidences of aging such as wrinkles...here are a few ways to do it:
    A healthy diet for wrinkle free skin which is full of nutrients is the most essential thing in this case. If the body does not receive its daily intake of nutrients, it may create such problems and maybe worse in the future.
    Some of the essential nutrients can be found in:
    1) Fresh Fruits and vegetables
    2) Green leafy vegetables
    3) Cereal crops such as oats, barley, wheat and millets.
    4) Fresh juices of fruits and vegetables.
    A breakfast is the most important meal of the day and should be consumed before starting any kind of work.

start right so you'll end up right...live a healthy life style!

Default Lass Natural Anti Wrinkle Cream

Lass Anti Wrinkle Cream helps delay the onset of sagging skin & significantly firms up the skin to unveil your natural graceful contours.

This natural cream is both for men and women:
    * Visibly reduces appearance of fine lines, wrinkles & age spots, naturally.
    * Helps prevent premature signs of aging.
    * Rehydrates the skin, lifts sags & diminish fine lines & wrinkles.
    * Natural, essential herbs works as anti-oxidants & skin revitalizers.
    * Safe for regular use.

Caring for your skin by using natural skin care products is the easiest and most effective method to achieve healthy looking skin. Try to limit the amount of junk food and take essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals by eating fruits, vegetables, and other healthy foods in your daily food.

Wash your face at least 2 times a day and always apply a good moisturiser after washing your face, because without moisturising your skin will produce more oil which can result in breakouts. It’s simply a matter of finding the right balance to promote healthy skin. Well, 'Emami Fair and Handsome' has a new men's line out so you may wanna check out that.

hey avinav--as we age, our skin produces smaller amounts of collagen and elastin, which are two proteins that help our skin retain elasticity and tone. I work with Eucerin, and we encourage everyone to put their skin health first--Take the Skin FIRST pledge on our Facebook page, and learn more about aging skin.

**** Female

Hi
    Since I am a woman I can only suggest trying the Swiss de Clars products. They have anti aging face /eye creams and serums. As far as I know they are suitable for both sex and their quality is excellent. They are Swiss products and you'll find them on the net or in google. Hope to have helped.

Nivea DNAge Anti-Age moisturizer has rave reviews. My friend's husband is using it as well.

**** Male

Look, we're all going to age, some just more gracefully than others. Use as much Natural Products as you can. Obviously, Chemicals do your skin no good. Chemicals are chemicals, case closed. I can't tell people enough about exfoliation of the skin. The skin normally sloughs off a lot of dead cells each day, that accounts for about 75% of the dust in your house. By showering correctly, one can cut down that percentage and your skin will breath, and it does breath, 100% better. I will post a little later on "how to take a correct shower"....

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Mike View Post
    Look, we're all going to age, some just more gracefully than others. Use as much Natural Products as you can. Obviously, Chemicals do your skin no good. Chemicals are chemicals, case closed. I can't tell people enough about exfoliation of the skin. The skin normally sloughs off a lot of dead cells each day, that accounts for about 75% of the dust in your house. By showering correctly, one can cut down that percentage and your skin will breath, and it does breath, 100% better. I will post a little later on "how to take a correct shower"....
    If chemicals are so bad, why do you use a chemical sunscreen? hummm
    Chemicals are not the enemy. Life is full of chemicals. Both good and bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Mike View Post
    I will post a little later on "how to take a correct shower"....
    I can't wait... ;)

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast