Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

It depends upon your skin's nature.But u can use diary product.These has not side effect.So you can use them for any skin.Try this.........

**** Female

There has been so many men skincare products all over the market but the important thing is that you should find something that suits your skin type. Men have normal to dry skin mostly but then some have oily skin. Usually recommend using organic skincare than chemical based products.

**Abel Brions** Male

The most important factor in choosing a cream is that it doesn't have side effects.Many creams are effective but they aren't good in preventing side-effects.The more the natural ingredients more will it be safe as per the side- effects are concerned.
    But nowadays people use hydroquinone either directly or the creams that have this chemical.It is effective although but not safe.Hence try to have creams that have natural ingredients or have herbal extracts as ingredients ,they are also as effective as hydroquinone but don't have side-effects.Dermology skin care releases these kind of products and is a well known brand.

**clara kim** Female

Quote Originally Posted by avinav View Post
    Someone can suggest, what is the best anti aging cream for men ?

Thank you
    My dad uses Skin Ceuticals. He is 55 years old and he looks like he's 35! He's been using it for many years though.

**Zelda bacon** Female

Quote Originally Posted by dale91 View Post
    The best anti aging cream that has ever hit the market would be ******** skin cream... it works like magic...cant say much unless you tried it...also check out Lily Organics, they have great organic stuff like cleansers...My hubby loves them because it doesnt smell "girly"...
    I agree dale91, me and husband uses ******** together because it is meant for both men and women and is used Worldwide.It has really amazing results with no side effects at all.

**Edward Davis** Male

Hey there, my wife is using this Renova cream and it is really working so i decided to also try it for my own, this cream has a lot of benefits for you because it doesnt only work as an anti-aging cream it also helps you if you have acne problems and it cleans your face from dark stains that you may have its good i totally recommend it

**Rosaly Hudson** Female

It depends, howis your skin type actually. Whether it is dry, oily or rough skin. But as per some of my studies Olay and Garnier products are best for use.

A good cream would have to have active ingredients such as peptides, elastin and collagen. Dermaesthetics's Wrinkle Cream and Retinyl Cream are amazing for anti-aging for both men and women.

**Erin Hazjag** Female

Hands down Senté Dermal Repair Cream. My husband uses it because its fragrance free, hypoallergenic and immeditaely absorbed into the skin. He wont even wear sunscreen and he loves this stuff. it feels like theres nothing on his skin.

**Zelda bacon** Female

Olay is for Women guys. I think you should try some anti aging cream for men only or one which is meant for both men and women like ******** cream , which you can buy online only and is used by men and women world wide.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast