Default Rash around eyes

Hi im Debbie, i am looking for advice about a rash that i have around my eyes, it has been there since september last year and i have had many creams from my doctor but these either make it worse or do nothing at all. i have been refered to a dermotologist but this can take months for the appointment to come through. I am willin to try anything to get rid of this so is there anyone out there with suggestions i would be ever so grateful. thanks

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Does it itch..? Its hard to say without seeing a picture of a rash,which would help diagnose better. As eyes are sensitive parts so applying any medications without knowing exact problem may be harmless sometimes. Most probably it could be any contact allergy or dermatitis to creams or makeups ( like eyeliner and mascara ) that you apply. So first avoid using those makeups and creams and see if it works then using those one at a time to see if any products will cause you rash again. There are also other conditions associated with rash around the eyes so consulting dermatologist will be the better idea. Let us know further..

Debbie, is it a bumpy or patchy rash, is it all around the eyes, both sides, how exactly does the rash look, does it itch?

Quote Originally Posted by boron View Post
    Debbie, is it a bumpy or patchy rash, is it all around the eyes, both sides, how exactly does the rash look, does it itch?
    The rash is more under my eyes and at the corners and it is on both sides and it is little red bumps, it is slightly ithcy. Wenever i have had creams from my doctor it makes it 10 times worse, i havnt put anything on them for over a month now and they dont seem to be getting any better that way either.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful